Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Something niggling in the back of my mind and I hope I'm wrong. What if this Berrada bloke has gone full on rogue? Promised a top job at the rags and immunity in return for giving evidence against us at our hearing? I wouldn't put nothing past the wankers in their quest to stop us.
Immunity from whom or what? This isn't a legal process. High profile members of the private members club wants us out, but going rogue won't help Berrada who "allegedly spent over 10 years knowingly committing breaches.

If anything, you'd not levy sanctions against him for his cooperation (plea bargain), but you wouldn't go & employ the crook as your new operations boss.

Something niggling in the back of my mind and I hope I'm wrong. What if this Berrada bloke has gone full on rogue? Promised a top job at the rags and immunity in return for giving evidence against us at our hearing? I wouldn't put nothing past the wankers in their quest to stop us.
What happens if it’s the reverse, if he’s still working for us, on a phishing expedition?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.