Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Will United's Debt get sorted or questioned anytime soon, Will Jim's Invested £1.5 billion be used and questioned as an outside investment under FFP rules,

Berrade going to United will be a whole new ball game for him, At Manchester City, he was working with a team/club that was debt-free and accounts that were being thumbed through with a fine toothcomb with no hiding place,
Manchester City is a well-oiled machine that people know their jobs inside out and there is no pressure from above and from the stands with fans demanding glory,
Most of that 1.5 billion is going straight in the pockets of the Glaziers.

Just showing the intellect of the average Rag as follows
Rag - City are so powerful they’ve lost their CEO to Man Utd.
Me - he was not our CEO.
Rag - sends a screenshot from The Telegraph confirming Omar moved from being our COO to them.

Thick as mince.
I thought that he was even employed by City but by the City Football Group?

Most of that 1.5 billion is going straight in the pockets of the Glaziers.

hahaha your right

So funny how the Glazer keeps Milking the Golden Goose and still owns a major percentage of United
Glazer will now run a tight ship and Jim will only get what yearly revenue is left over after everything is taken out
last year and this year's revenue is down and United have made losses and debt grows so good luck Jim

I hope to God FFP is all over United accounts Because now based on revenues and losses and Jim's money sorry Glazers money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.