on hold and bored

blue John said:
franksinatra said:
Are the valuecards just on sale to existing season tickets holders today are on open sale to anyone. Surprised at the delays 82 mins and counting
if you are not a existing holder mate get off the phone you will not get one

I am mate an existing card holder, just amazed at the length of time required to wait. Apparently "there currently experiencing high call volumes , with the expected wait time over 15 minutes"......

1hr 25 mins.....still waiting.must be near the front, been listening to 15min wait time for last 45mins!!!!!!!!!!!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hammo99 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with L?

did you get one Bibby?

Im on hold pal. Been listening to some shitty music for a while, not got to take that or the goals yet so set for a long wait i think.

Just to make sure its 0161 444 1894 option 1,1,2
yeah mate. youve got a long wait but you should get one!

Hammo99 said:
1.618034 said:
Phoned at 9 took 73 mins but got through and it's sorted!

Now the wait to see where it is...

ideally id love anywhere on bottom tier but i'll take top tier, the view is immense, shame about atmosphere!

Been on CBL3 this season anyway and the atmosphere is definitely improving, so really not bothered.

Considering that my father in law is looking at £303 for a ST at Oldham next season I'd say that for £260 beggars can't be choosers! Plus, as a single, I can always go wandering looking for a better view somewhere else on L2/3...

-)

Hammo99 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hammo99 said:
did you get one Bibby?

Im on hold pal. Been listening to some shitty music for a while, not got to take that or the goals yet so set for a long wait i think.

Wicked mate, was getting worried coz i've just got some elevator music rather than the stuff guys are talking about on here lol

carlos84 said:
Are they still doing the value cards on finance through Zebra?

Not sure, but the money doesnt come out of your bank til 26th June so just order one then youve got 25 days to panic and find the money<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 am --<br /><br />
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hammo99 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Wicked mate, was getting worried coz i've just got some elevator music rather than the stuff guys are talking about on here lol

i had that for 1st half hour

carlos84 said:
Are they still doing the value cards on finance through Zebra?

When I rang last year to get one I think you could only buy it in full but it could be different this year. Just got my value card now and they said the funds wont be deducted from my account until the 26th of June (when your seat will be allocated) anyway so the money has not been taken today. If you ring to buy one just ask them when the money will come out of your account to make sure it's the same for everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.