On this day, did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

Did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

• Total voters
When City beat Gillingham I had gone round to my dad's to watch it.
Horlock scored first and I said "there's no point, we won't get another" and then Dickov happened.

City V QPR, Dzeko scored and I'm sat in the same seat once again, I smiled and said "there's no point, we won't get another" but on the inside I thought 'we couldn't... Could we?'

And we only went a bloody did!!!
I was a teenager at home with my Dad in the Gilligham game and I walked away to go play pc. Then I hear the biggest noise known to mankind and I ran in to see what was going on. It was yet another ex-Arsenal signing ;)

I said at half time when winning one nil that it was not over

At 2-1 I said we would not lose. At 2-2 I said to the guy next to me, told you we would not lose

Mins if not seconds later, well we know the rest

Forever the optimist! Yes I cheered, swigged another mouthful of Champers, as I had opened one as a big fuck off to the rag I had to watch it with.....then it seemed like seconds later I was running around like a madman!

Nope, & I never celebrated when Aguerooooooooooo scored either. I sat there waiting for an offside to be blown, even after the final whistle.

To be honest, I'm still waiting for an offside to be blown 9 years later! It would just be typical City. :-|

I don't know why but I celebrated the Dzeko goal almost as much as the Aguero one. There was just a gut feeling that once we scored that we would actually win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.