On this day, did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

Did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

• Total voters
I’d been stood up urging people around me not to give up as one-by-one they all started sitting down. Then Džeko scored and I stood bolt still while everyone around me jumped up. I just stared at the scoreboard for a second and felt sick.

At the West Brom game (midweek after the Arsenal defeat), I was stood next to a steward and a fan who were talking about the title being over. I interrupted them and said “it’s never over until it’s over”, they laughed and said “yeah but this is over now”, I said “you never know, you just never know!”

No I thought "too little too late" and remained steadfastly sat in my seat.

I never ever thought of leaving which was strange because I have often left a few minutes early when we do not look like winning. The Aguero goal being at the far end to where I am sat took a few seconds to really register then we all went berserk, what a relief I have never been happier in my whole life.

I just stood there and said to the lad next to me that’s just made it worse. He said what do you mean. I said now we’re just one goal away from winning it, fucking typical....then up stepped Sergio!

my honest feelings and what I turned and said to my mate was "im glad we sored that because at least now we didn't lose the game, a draw doesn't sound as bad"
I was thinking well in ten years time people will say "you needed to beat QPR but you only made a draw".... It sounded better than "haha you could have won the league but QPR beat you at home"
Then as my head felt better with a draw, hardly watching the game "bang" Sergio some how gets the ball and takes the net out. I really thought it was dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.