On this day, did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

Did you celebrate when Dzeko scored?

• Total voters
Left Wembley at 2-0 down so promised never to leave early again. Dzeko scored and I said "Kevin Horlock" without really believing there'd be a Dickov. And then ...

I did celebrate but not fully as I was confused. I thought I had heard someone say Sunderland had equalised but I didn’t know if this was true or not and was trying to phone a friend to confirm in all the confusion. I’ve still got my phone in my hand in pictures at 93:20 despite travelling four rows forward and losing my glasses over the barrier to the pitch. What a day!

I honestly cannot recall. I do remember being resigned to not winning but can't say if it was before or after Dzeko.

I do remember thinking about Gillingham but with no real expectation. I think too that there were incorrect rumours nearby that the rags had drawn too, so when Sergio scored it was more that we didn't need to worry about them.

Crazy that just 9 yrs ago, not many it seemed had the ability to check their own phone, or had a decent connection, to find out the score at Sunderland. Was it pre- WiFi then?

Yes, nothing like for the Aguero goal, but i did jump up and give it a “c’mon!” And a fist pump. Everyone around me had given up and was sat and so felt like i had to stand up and lead the line for once, which is very alien from me to be fair.

I honestly cannot recall. I do remember being resigned to not winning but can't say if it was before or after Dzeko.

I do remember thinking about Gillingham but with no real expectation. I think too that there were incorrect rumours nearby that the rags had drawn too, so when Sergio scored it was more that we didn't need to worry about them.

Crazy that just 9 yrs ago, not many it seemed had the ability to check their own phone, or had a decent connection, to find out the score at Sunderland. Was it pre- WiFi then?
I was trying to physically phone a friend but couldn’t get a signal. I’ve never had a lot of luck with data/wi fi at the Etihad. Glad it wasn’t just me with the phantom Sunderland equaliser rumour!

I was in my seat, head in hands, holding back tears and trying so hard not to throw up over people in front......I remember my stomach just turning over and over and body shaking.........the rollercoaster of emotion from goal to goal was something unreal.

Nope, I just remember moaning it was too late

i can’t even remember the Aguero goal celebration. It was all just madness and falling over the seat in front

No, I slumped further into my seat & thought you cruel bastards, so close but so far, I thought of all the years ahead of everyone taking the piss, endless re runs of the rags winning the league on the last day.........
Needless to say I cheered up a bit when sergio scored & I went absolutley mental!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.