One for the girls

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
How do we know XxRachxX isn't a 20 stone hairy lorry driver from Huddersfield?

It's the internet you know......

:)
Well she has been to lots of bluemoon meet ups

Me on the other hand would dry bum you till your head fell off ;)

;)

bobmcfc said:
XxRachXx said:
bobmcfc said:
Well I loved the books and in particularly the intenseness of Christian grey. Of course we don't like being controlled or told what to do but it's weirdly different with grey. He's just so HOT and he makes you completely want him to want you.

It's hard to explain isn't it

Yeah i remember reading it and you'd just feel so involved in the story i wanted to be ana so much !!!! It was such a good book well all three of them and the story line was great !!! Mmmm mr grey did you get a mental image of what you thought he looked like ???

Ian sommerhalder was my image and if Mr Grey was an Ice Pop I'd... Er..

Gerrard butler was mine them eyes phwoarrrr !!! I no exctly what you mean about the ice pops :p

bobmcfc said:
ElanJo said:
bobmcfc said:
Well I loved the books and in particularly the intenseness of Christian grey. Of course we don't like being controlled or told what to do but it's weirdly different with grey. He's just so HOT and he makes you completely want him to want you.

It's hard to explain isn't it

Sounds alot like me tbph

Care to elaborate ?

No. Fuck you, woman.

See? intense.

You want me now, I know

another generation said:
Waterproof cinema seats?
popcorn.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.