One of the Worst Premier League Seasons?

It's been a bad season for us. Not one win against a side in the top 8 when we played them is very poor. We are fortunate to get 4th with 66 points.

Overall, Only Leicester have really excelled.
Not quite as bad as you think... we beat Southampton. Still horrendous though. 14 matches against top 8 teams. Think it's 1 win, 4 draws, 9 defeats. Something like that.

Generally for every team I meant. Sorry lol
It's been bobbins for all.....I've had enough of the media Leicester w**k fest, topped off by the Spuds love in, with 70 pets they would have struggled to get into the top 4 in most other seasons. Chelsea have been embarrassing as champions and we have seriously underachieved. Add in the dippers/ klopp love fest and all in all not great.

It wasnt a bad season: capital one cup, top four finish and semi final of champions league. There were a lot of bad performances though even if we achieved some milestones

I would say its one of the worse seasons we've seen from City in a few years...I'm not talking about the results and the fact we made the semi (CL)....what is most disappointing is the lack of effort and commitment they've shown on the pitch...dont think I've seen a City side with as little fight, passion or hunger to win as I've seen in this side, for a long time......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.