One of the Worst Premier League Seasons?

It's been a very memorable season and City aside I have enjoyed the league this year.

However the standard of the teams has been dire this year, look no further to our opponents today for that. Swans have played without a striker all season, three different managers, Jonjo Shelvey and some truly abject performances and they are in with a shout of top ten. Bournemouth have done incredibly well but looking at their squad (not including all the injuries they have had) they should never have stayed up this year. They have the same back four they had in League One.

There are some very short memories....or very new "fans"....on Bluemoon these days. Sad to see how entitled some people sound. We've certainly not lit up anyone's life this season, except in a few short spells, but I'm sure the expectations were set by 15 pts out of 15, no goals against in the first 5 games, when we looked world beaters.

There are times this season when we have had one fit team and a bunch of youngsters on the bench, but for a club that aspires to be among Europe's elite, it was not the finish to the season we would have hoped for. However, unlike others, I have enjoyed plenty of games this season and I'm looking forward to next season to see whether Pep, these players plus a few additions, and this club can move in the direction we all want.

The future is BLUE.

It's been a bad season for us. Not one win against a side in the top 8 when we played them is very poor. We are fortunate to get 4th with 66 points.

Overall, Only Leicester have really excelled.

The PL this season has been high on drama, low on quality with a bit of romance. A bit like a back street whore house.

Our season has been unspectacular, but we won a cup, went further than ever before in the CL and finished above the scum, so not a disaster.

Has a side with our record against the top 6 or 8 clubs ever managed to finish 4th?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.