One Small Gripe About The New Stand

This issue wasn't just occuring in the new stand, it was also apparent in east stand level 1.
You can clearly see the people working here are young, possibly apprentices, on some occasions we were instructing staff -showing them how to pour a pint.
one friend bought a pint, and then was asked how much the price was by the staff member as they did not know.

I don't think it's the fault of the actual frontline staff, it's just evidence of how shit our education system is, how much it fails our young minds who often are given these low paid jobs.
I wasn't there, but judging from when I was in the UK and attending games, if any education system was usually to blame, it was not the UKs as most of the staff that served me didn't have English as a first language.

New toilets at P2 turnstiles is a bonus when I am dying for a piss while waiting to get in

New ticket office outside the South stand too
mktyu0.jpg

I wasn't there, but judging from when I was in the UK and attending games, if any education system was usually to blame, it was not the UKs as most of the staff that served me didn't have English as a first language.

Haha... The point remains valid as "our" can also incorporate this planet's education system.
Some countries would rather spend $£$£$£$£ more on weapons than books.

Just saying, the young kids doing these jobs seem to lack motivation, understanding and my conclusion is it may be due to shit education and low pay.
Also, going off the way distant family members who have these kinds of jobs think - they lack motivation as they've been spoilt all their lives and don't understand the concept of hard work.
Throw a few Polish kids in there - it might do the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.