One Small Gripe About The New Stand

Toilets aren't big enough on level 3 and the doors to exit towards the stairs aren't wide enough so there are queues to get to the stairs.

It's the fault of the catering company, they're responsible for employing the staff, they literally just drag anybody who wants the job in, stick them straight in during a busy match day with no training and have them deal with thousands of pissed impatient angry fans within a very short space of time, their staff turnover is ridiculously high and sadly i don't see it changing anytime soon.

There's ample room in south stand level 1 at the back now but i can't see anything being installed there, there's probably some kind of safety procedure in place that insists that area remains clear for emergency exit purposes.

Message for Dodge........Open up your own Microbrewery.in the big empty space...........get a franchise from City...Sorted

well for us lazy buggers, the lift up to tier 3 was a good thing, and I thought it was ok for space, BUT NO PROGGRAMES UP THERE sort it out city

Message for Dodge........Open up your own Microbrewery.in the big empty space...........get a franchise from City...Sorted

Brilliant idea mate, then do a deal with Pepsico for the soft drinks, Rowntree's for sweets & Walkers for the snacks (150% mark-up on food you know)..sod the drinkers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.