One song that genuinely changed your life

TGR said:
hilts said:
TGR said:
He ripped it off.
It was basically a cover 'He's So Fine' by the Chiffons.

It was my dad's all time favourite song by the way (God bless him).

Don't say shit like that no need

It's 100% true. There is a 'mash' on YouTube which shows it exactly as it is.
It's a great song without a doubt but it is a cover version and a rip off.
They don't sound the same to me and I'm sure it would have been unintentional if he did, as Harrison wrote quite a few great songs and had no need to rip off the Chiffons. More like the Chiffon's wanted a slice of the revenue.

The first song i remember hearing that gave me butterflies and started my love affair with music was woman by John Lennon, even talking about it now is making my stomach do somersaults....
That song definitely changed my life,it unlocked so many emotions thinking back but being 6 nearly 7 I probably didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Design For Life by the Manic Street Preachers.

One of the best songs ever written.

Kirkstall Blue said:
TGR said:
hilts said:

They don't sound the same to me and I'm sure it would have been unintentional if he did, as Harrison wrote quite a few great songs and had no need to rip off the Chiffons. More like the Chiffon's wanted a slice of the revenue.
the court saw the similarities though

Kirkstall Blue said:
TGR said:
hilts said:

The judge might have ruled it as plagiarism, but to be honest it was a bullshit call. The two songs are only even faintly similar, and there's no way Harrison knowingly copied it. I mean why the fuck would he need to?

bobmcfc said:
Indian summer - the doors. Reminds me of a time in my life when I lost one of the people who I loved most in this world. A beautiful simplistic song that touches my soul, takes me back, fills me with sad,beautiful and painful memories. It hurts to miss people and it hurts to be reminded of the times you don't get to have anymore. It's bittersweet but it's a song I love and it's very personal to me

[video]http://vimeo.com/63504347[/video]

Beautiful song that mate. Never heard it before either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.