One Thing you could change in the UK

Banned Tosspot said:
kill students whokick bins over

Apparently education doesn't prevent this activity from amusing the drunk. Unless I educated against alcohol, which is possible. I'd advocate daily marijuana, weekly lsd and a monthly dose of ketamin.

svennis pennis said:
aphex said:
svennis pennis said:
Give homes to the homeless before housing immigrants.

only one rapper per household?

Ok, maybe I should of put that prioritizing the rehoming of people on Britains streets with rehabilitation.

ha ha ;-) i couldnt resist...

svennis pennis said:
Give homes to the homeless before housing immigrants.

There are far more empty homes then homeless households.

It is not a lack of supply, it is the ability to maintain a tenancy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Everyone has to do 1 hours of community service every week.

Education would cure this, people would be raised to be community minded therefore rendering the need for community service obsolete. Vote TMQ.

I've got relatives who live on one of these new estates in the middle of a run down area. YOu have to go through the run down area to get to it and you pass litter on the floor, graffiti and dog shit everywhere, you then turn into the new estate and everything is immaculate, no litter, no dogshit, no graffiti yet the same "class" of people live in the houses.

I am the firm beleiver in that if you live in a shit tip you treat it as a shit tip, if you live in a pleasent area you will keep it pleasent. My back garden a few years ago was a mess after loads of work, i spat in it, left rubbish out in it then we got it done really nice, decking, patio ect the whole lot, i wouldn't dare leave a crisp packet out in it now let alone spit in it.

Education would eradicate everything you mentioned. It would. I know. I am TMQ.

You're talking about basic common principals there. And you're right, children should be educated not to throw litter in the street and have respect for their surroundings. But that education should start with their PARENTS. Not by removing the parental responsibilty and ploughing money into the education system to come up with some bolt on curriculem to socially engineer people into better citizens.
My son comes home with litter in his pockets and puts it in the bin because that's the way he was taught from an early age. It's not hard but there are so many hopeless parents out there and because the liberal elite have effectively banned teachers, social workers, police from being judgemental, the useless twat's are allowed to misguide their offspring into adulthood (if they hang around long enough that is) and so the cycle continues. It's about time they were told a few home truths.

Newlunar said:
My son comes home with litter in his pockets and puts it in the bin because that's the way he was taught from an early age. It's not hard but there are so many hopeless parents out there and because the liberal elite have effectively banned teachers, social workers, police from being judgemental, the useless twat's are allowed to misguide their offspring into adulthood (if they hang around long enough that is) and so the cycle continues. It's about time they were told a few home truths.

Best post l have seen for a while, totally agree, oh and both my sons come home from their Grammar School with litter in their pockets as well to deposit in the bin, its called personal administration and discipline.

As regards Education, Education, Education, to coin a phrase....you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink....some of todays feral youth could be sent to Harrow but still wouldn't learn because their parents don't give a fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.