One Thing you could change in the UK

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Everyone has to do 1 hours of community service every week.

Education would cure this, people would be raised to be community minded therefore rendering the need for community service obsolete. Vote TMQ.

I've got relatives who live on one of these new estates in the middle of a run down area. YOu have to go through the run down area to get to it and you pass litter on the floor, graffiti and dog shit everywhere, you then turn into the new estate and everything is immaculate, no litter, no dogshit, no graffiti yet the same "class" of people live in the houses.

I am the firm beleiver in that if you live in a shit tip you treat it as a shit tip, if you live in a pleasent area you will keep it pleasent. My back garden a few years ago was a mess after loads of work, i spat in it, left rubbish out in it then we got it done really nice, decking, patio ect the whole lot, i wouldn't dare leave a crisp packet out in it now let alone spit in it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Everyone has to do 1 hours of community service every week.

Education would cure this, people would be raised to be community minded therefore rendering the need for community service obsolete. Vote TMQ.

I've got relatives who live on one of these new estates in the middle of a run down area. YOu have to go through the run down area to get to it and you pass litter on the floor, graffiti and dog shit everywhere, you then turn into the new estate and everything is immaculate, no litter, no dogshit, no graffiti yet the same "class" of people live in the houses.

I am the firm beleiver in that if you live in a shit tip you treat it as a shit tip, if you live in a pleasent area you will keep it pleasent. My back garden a few years ago was a mess after loads of work, i spat in it, left rubbish out in it then we got it done really nice, decking, patio ect the whole lot, i wouldn't dare leave a crisp packet out in it now let alone spit in it.

Education would eradicate everything you mentioned. It would. I know. I am TMQ.

All those people that constantly whinge about the UK and say they're desperate to leave would actually grow the bollocks to fuck off and leave the country for people who want to be here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.