One Thing you could change in the UK

BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:
[
Let me guess... The Waldorf?

Ask Josh to pass along all my contact details. I will make time when I'm next over to spend a few hours with you...seems to me like you would really like that.
Stop using Josh you pathetic little rat.

No need for the hostility now is there?

Like I said, you now know how to get hold me...phone, email, whatever you want.
Fuck off.

Fuck it. I've had enough of posters slinging insults around with impunity because, for whatever reason, they think they won't get warned or banned (and I'm talking of at least 3 on this thread). If it carries on I'll just ban whoever it is from the forum and then Ric can deal with it as he sees fit when he gets back. Unlucky if this upsets people, but this board should not be allowed to descend in to this kind of shit. If you're unhappy about this please take it up with Ric and if I'm removed as a moderator for being too harsh then fair enough, but I for one have had enough.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
"Mick"?
Have you taken your meds today?
And in what parallel universe does "brooklands" rhyme with "blue"?
It is onomatopoeic,not rhyming,you fool - or is English your second language,after gibberish?
Oh,and if selling your "2 bedroomed terrace" nets you enough to move,(which I doubt),its pronounced "Peever".
Mwah Mwah Mwah...

I do not wish to disclose my financial state to you but I have already purchased a property there and look forward to country living..... I may post some pics of the renovations just to shut you up.

My God! I can give you 1 problem with the UK and that’s idiotic deluded people like you.
Firstly the fact that you sit there and brag about your financial situation ……….. *Yawn* ………..I have news for you sunshine nobody on here gives a shit! Your still an ass no mater how much money or how many properties you own!
Oh and P.S you normally find that people who brag…… are always the ones who fall short…

I really hope that your wish comes true and that there is a full months worth of sun in July! That way you can go out and purchase that much bloody sunscreen that you could probably kick start our economy again!!!

SambaBoys said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
"Mick"?
Have you taken your meds today?
And in what parallel universe does "brooklands" rhyme with "blue"?
It is onomatopoeic,not rhyming,you fool - or is English your second language,after gibberish?
Oh,and if selling your "2 bedroomed terrace" nets you enough to move,(which I doubt),its pronounced "Peever".
Mwah Mwah Mwah...

I do not wish to disclose my financial state to you but I have already purchased a property there and look forward to country living..... I may post some pics of the renovations just to shut you up.

My God! I can give you 1 problem with the UK and that’s idiotic deluded people like you.
Firstly the fact that you sit there and brag about your financial situation ……….. *Yawn* ………..I have news for you sunshine nobody on here gives a shit! Your still an ass no mater how much money or how many properties you own!
Oh and P.S you normally find that people who brag…… are always the ones who fall short…

I really hope that your wish comes true and that there is a full months worth of sun in July! That way you can go out and purchase that much bloody sunscreen that you could probably kick start our economy again!!!

Ouch, Samba!!

I love it when you bite...!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.