One Thing you could change in the UK

Stuart said:
hey , i'm a manc exile living in banjo plucking land ( hathershaw ) and one of my neighbour's daughters gave birth last year . her age , fourteen .
and both her parents are absolutely buzzing .
frightening .
and that isn't a rare occurrence around these parts .
chavvy fuckin inbred morons do my head in the most .

last thursday around 6pm , i went to the shop with my 4 year old son to buy some milk and to buy him a magazine . outside the shop were five lads , aged around seventeen . they were blocking the door way . when i said excuse me i got a dirty look and one of the lads spat in front of my son on the floor .
i said cheers lads and walked in the shop .
when we left the shop the lads had moved across the road and were just milling about . i picked my lad up and went up the road back home .
when we got in , i said to the missus , i'd forgot bread aswell .
i went back to the shop and three of the lads were still hanging around . the one who was acting like ten-men-len , who gave me the dirty look and spat near my son was still there .
i walked over , didn't say a word , and stuck my head on him . his nose erupted like mount etna as he hit the ground like a sack of spuds . then i wacked his mate who fell back and rolled over before getting back up and legging it with the third scrote , leaving the spitting bully on the deck . he was sobbing , saying sorry . i had a quite word .and went back home .
i saw him and a mate this morning up on the main road . they clocked me , i clocked them , they put their heads down and crossed over .
that'll do me fine . staying out of my way suits me great . fuckin' scum .
if i wasn't recovering from illness , i'd have fucking done some serious damage to the scrote .

and..relax ;-)

Thats fucking great work, mate, its the only language they understand , a great big portion of fuck-off... WHACK !....

Can't beat a bit of attitude re-alignment...the old methods are always the best.

Banned Tosspot said:
Well you seem to get upset when your religion gets knocked.

I don't see the correlation between that and how I choose to practice.

Hey, I'm probably as much a Muslim as you as I don't eat pork.

Excellent. I'll see you at Leveshulme mosque for Jummah prayers next time I'm home...

BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Well you seem to get upset when your religion gets knocked.

I don't see the correlation between that and how I choose to practice.

Hey, I'm probably as much a Muslim as you as I don't eat pork.

Excellent. I'll see you at Leveshulme mosque for Jummah prayers next time I'm home...
No you won't, I'm more lapsed than you'll ever be.

Banned Tosspot said:
Let me guess... The Waldorf?

Ask Josh to pass along all my contact details. I will make time when I'm next over to spend a few hours with you...seems to me like you would really like that.

Banned Tosspot said:
BillyShears said:
Banned Tosspot said:
[
Let me guess... The Waldorf?

Ask Josh to pass along all my contact details. I will make time when I'm next over to spend a few hours with you...seems to me like you would really like that.
Stop using Josh you pathetic little rat.

No need for the hostility now is there?

Like I said, you now know how to get hold me...phone, email, whatever you want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.