Online PC Gaming

It's being a woman to get onto at the moment, keeps saying i need to authenticate my account but the link doesn't work and seems messed up.

I think they took the email down due to people hacking accounts, might have to bare with them mate - send in a support ticket.

Muzza said:
I think they took the email down due to people hacking accounts, might have to bare with them mate - send in a support ticket.

Apperently i've logged on with a different IP? Is this a routine message to change the email settings or am buggered?

works fine for me, you only need to do it once.

they will sent you email to confirm that this is your ip address, approve it and check a box that says to remb this ip or something like that .

Huge patch last wed for warcraft. only just got it working now. they have dumbed down the talent system :(

Akai said:
works fine for me, you only need to do it once.

they will sent you email to confirm that this is your ip address, approve it and check a box that says to remb this ip or something like that .

They sent me the e-mail address confirm e-mail thing but the link was either invalid or timed out, but it hasn't caused me any probs so far ?

It's piss easy to start a guild too, I was going to start one before but didn't know what to call it ?

Bluemoon Rising ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.