Online PC Gaming

Muzza said:
GW2 is a brillant game, already hit 80 on my Warrior so going to get my Engineer class up now, the World vs World is amazing! I was on this afternoon and we were defending and taking castles down - brilliant stuff, I really recommend it.

If anyone is interested in the game then roll on the server 'Ruins of Surmia', it's the unofficial English language/International English server.

Hey bud, i made sure i was on the server you mentioned, think my character name is yozina? Or along those lines, i'll double check after work. How have you found the classes so far?
I'm a female human hunter but only level 4 and finding it ace so far.

Muzza said:
GW2 is a brillant game, already hit 80 on my Warrior so going to get my Engineer class up now, the World vs World is amazing! I was on this afternoon and we were defending and taking castles down - brilliant stuff, I really recommend it.

If anyone is interested in the game then roll on the server 'Ruins of Surmia', it's the unofficial English language/International English server.

I just bought GW2 I'll check out that server.

citysince88 said:
Muzza said:

Mention your user on here and i'll add you ;).

citysince88 said:
Muzza said:

hmm i might just give it a go!

anyone made a guild in 'Ruins of Surmia' or in proper one?

2 of us considering moving from our server (Fissure of Woe) to that, currently lvl 41, dungeon runs will be needed soon :)

Akai said:

2 of us considering moving from our server (Fissure of Woe) to that, currently lvl 41, dungeon runs will be needed soon :)

I considered it but was going to wait until highier level, only like level 18 ranger but loving it. I can't remember my user as it's something gay and mythical.

You should move servers so we have all the bluemoon chaps together.

Sparkys-Army said:
Muzza said:

Hey bud, i made sure i was on the server you mentioned, think my character name is yozina? Or along those lines, i'll double check after work. How have you found the classes so far?
I'm a female human hunter but only level 4 and finding it ace so far.

citysince88 said:
Muzza said:

Sparkys-Army said:
citysince88 said:
Muzza said:

Mention your user on here and i'll add you ;).

Aguero_Element said:
citysince88 said:
Muzza said:

hmm i might just give it a go!

Akai said:

Great stuff seeing people roll on the server, please add me - my name player name is: Rogal Dorn (For all the Warhammer fans).

I have my own guild set up, doing a mass WvW event tommorrow with the other guilds, we're are going really try and hit them hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.