Online PC Gaming

So is this game as good as wow? what is the class balance like? and how full are the servers?

bluemoon73 said:
So is this game as good as wow? what is the class balance like? and how full are the servers?

Not all servers are up yet so the ones that are have a load of people in, as for the classes I have only played one but it seems to me that there are two (defensive and offensive) groupings but I haven't played that much TBH.

Is it better than wow I'd say so, it looks fantastic and is really easy to play. Doesn't really feel like a chore, which marching about on wow certainly did. And of course no subscription fee you're not rushed trying to get your monies worth every month.

Surprised how easy it is to level up in this game, the amount of exp you get from gathering, crafting, events, exploring, quests ...etc is too much in my opinion. In 1 month time, the whole server will be 80. Another annoying thing is that there's no value in the market, the trade being down for most of the time since it came out ruined that part of the game which I usually enjoy while playing MMO's.

should be 80 by tomorrow and I took my time considering I didn't play the beta and didn't read much about the game. Always enjoy discovering the new games and the features by myself.

Overall, I enjoyed the game so far, I am actually glad I will reach 80 in the next few hours, college coming soon and Fifa 13 which will limit GW2 time to only Dungeons and WvW! :)

dont mean to butt in on your thread, but i need help with my PC.
need advice on replacing case,power supply and motherboard.

this thread seems like a place to ask. can discuss via pm or whatever.
thanx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.