only 18K season tickets sold

RBmk2 said:
bumbles said:
"FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!"

I think the opening post about only 18k ST sales contracidcts your point.

we are quite good at protest..rememebr the defeat of Murdoch in 98 ...unlike both you are the scouscer we didnt hawk ourselves around the globe looking for a buyer just so we could buy players....but that point is probably beyond you .
"

Sorry to break this to you mate but you're hardly in a position to lecture anyone regarding takeovers....your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing....and you know as well as anyone that in today's market you are up to your necks in it if you don't find a buyer soon with more money than sense.

And in true rag style-to try and pretend that you lot some how did it all "the right way" is just typically deluded bollocks.
You've been bankrolled in the past and bailed out of the financial and logistical shit..not least by us....so don't get all self-righteous and "high and mighty" about us bein "hawked around".....
and who were the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees?Who were the ones spending £30million on Ferdinand 8 YEARS ago...a player who cost Leeds £12 million the season before.......??????
It's a game YOU LOT created long before we got there mucker...we've just upped the ante,and your squirming inside-hence you being here and leaving your little digs under the veil of "banter."

I hope,to use an old army phrase we "stick it in and twist it" wherever we can.Tevez was just the start.
We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.
Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

And hey....-like the Billy Joel song goes..."we didn't start the fire..."

there are soo many inaccuricies and BS in this diatribe , but I havent go time to address them ....home time....

But I will point out the one that stands out...and its a blinder

"the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees"

teh fact is United were floated for less than £11m ..or about the price you paid for the torso of Jo
4m went to the edwards family the rest went on a new roof for the stretford end and seating after Hboro..

thank you and goodnight.

Mastes1 said:
RBmk2 said:
Sorry to break this to you mate but you're hardly in a position to lecture anyone regarding takeovers....your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing....and you know as well as anyone that in today's market you are up to your necks in it if you don't find a buyer soon with more money than sense.

And in true rag style-to try and pretend that you lot some how did it all "the right way" is just typically deluded bollocks.
You've been bankrolled in the past and bailed out of the financial and logistical shit..not least by us....so don't get all self-righteous and "high and mighty" about us bein "hawked around".....
and who were the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees?Who were the ones spending £30million on Ferdinand 8 YEARS ago...a player who cost Leeds £12 million the season before.......??????
It's a game YOU LOT created long before we got there mucker...we've just upped the ante,and your squirming inside-hence you being here and leaving your little digs under the veil of "banter."

I hope,to use an old army phrase we "stick it in and twist it" wherever we can.Tevez was just the start.
We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

Its attitudes like this that will make City more hated than ManU from opposing fans. Some one also said the same in the Torres thread "We should just bid high for him, not to buy him but to make Chelsea pay more". City will become the most hated club with crap like that.

People allready hate us. Talksport/the red tops/MOTD/i could go on all night! We were everyone's second team before, now we are hated for our ruining of football. What a terrible affliction jealousy must be.

Mastes1 said:
RBmk2 said:

We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

Its attitudes like this that will make City more hated than ManU from opposing fans. Some one also said the same in the Torres thread "We should just bid high for him, not to buy him but to make Chelsea pay more". City will become the most hated club with crap like that.

Don't know who you support mate but I suspect that you know absolutely fek all about the realtionship between us and the rags.
If we can get them to pay more and it weakens them to a point where they can't compete with us-in the way they did when they controlled the English transfer market until Chelsea came along-then so much the better.
I couldn't give a shit what anyone else thinks.
Where was all this pity for "opposition fans" when were were in Div2 and having our noses rubbed in it?

Nowhere.
We've had shit kicked in our faces for 30+ years and now it's our turn to have fun with the rags in the way they have with us.
I've paid my dues and trust me-I'm going to enjoy it.Every minute.

Sorry if that offends you but I realy don't care.
It's payback time.

"your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing".

That's the first I've heard about that, but even so, not much anybody could do being a PLC.

Mastes1 said:
RBmk2 said:

Enjoy.....

We do not give a shit tit face. It is still the truth.

We had 34 years of being everyone's 2nd team. It didn't make us feel all warm inside.

Seeing you c***s struggle will though.

bumbles said:
"FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!"

we are quite good at protest..rememebr the defeat of Murdoch in 98 ...unlike both you are the scouscer we didnt hawk ourselves around the globe looking for a buyer just so we could buy players....but that point is probably beyond you .
"

More rag bullshit i see ...it was`nt any protest that stopped Murdoch buying you it was the Mergers and Monopolies Commission who blocked an offer of £623 million which had been accepted by Edwards

hoot said:
"your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing".

That's the first I've heard about that, but even so, not much anybody could do being a PLC.

And who's fault was it that you were a PLC?

Sow the seed, reap the harvest.

bluevengence said:
bumbles said:

"

More rag bullshit i see ...it was`nt any protest that stopped Murdoch buying you it was the Mergers and Monopolies Commission who bocked a offer of £623 million had been accepted by Edwards
£623m, wow.

But we did protest against the takeover.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
hoot said:

And who's fault was it that you were a PLC?

Sow the seed, reap the harvest.
I must admit, I jumped at the chance at being able to buy shares in my club.

bumbles said:
RBmk2 said:

We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.
Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

there are soo many inaccuricies and BS in this diatribe , but I havent go time to address them ....home time....

But I will point out the one that stands out...and its a blinder

"the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees"

teh fact is United were floated for less than £11m ..or about the price you paid for the torso of Jo
4m went to the edwards family the rest went on a new roof for the stretford end and seating after Hboro..

thank you and goodnight.

More rag lies. Their own historian say it was far higher at £47 Million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://manchesterunited.y2u.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manchesterunited.y2u.co.uk/</a>

Liar liar rag on fire.

Why don't you rags fuck off and blues stop giving these dick wits the opportunity of human interaction.

Fuck off back to your own forums and discuss signing shit players from Bolton with lads from Korea, Taiwan and Essex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.