only 18K season tickets sold

TheMightyQuinn said:
Why don't you rags fuck off and blues stop giving these dick wits the opportunity of human interaction.

Fuck off back to your own forums and discuss signing shit players from Bolton with lads from Korea, Taiwan and Essex.
Sorry, no offence meant.

hoot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Why don't you rags fuck off and blues stop giving these dick wits the opportunity of human interaction.

Fuck off back to your own forums and discuss signing shit players from Bolton with lads from Korea, Taiwan and Essex.
Sorry, no offence meant.

I find your lot eternally offensive.

When you're not spitting on old women, raping canteen staff or beating children, you're usually found weeping at some AIG sponsored Liverpool esque sponsored mourning marathon.

TheMightyQuinn said:
hoot said:
Sorry, no offence meant.

When you're not spitting on old women, raping canteen staff or beating children, you're usually found weeping at some AIG sponsored Liverpool esque sponsored mourning marathon.

hahahaha

TheMightyQuinn said:
hoot said:
Sorry, no offence meant.

Those type of stories used to get the Normans and Saxons wound up a few years ago, a small group of our gang think the same about most other fans.

hoot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Those type of stories used to get the Normans and Saxons wound up a few years ago, a small group of our gang think the same about most other fans.

I've only small objections to conversing with genuine, honest rags. However, you and your mate are just here giving it all the usual shite and it's played out to fuck. Heard it all before, usually coming out of the mouth of a 11yr old freak on youtube in a red shirt and a Norwich scarf.

Your days are over, I understand that. You're possibly scouting City as being your next team to support. I understand that. Just behave.

TheMightyQuinn said:
hoot said:

I've only small objections to conversing with genuine, honest rags. However, you and your mate are just here giving it all the usual shite and it's played out to fuck. Heard it all before, usually coming out of the mouth of a 11yr old freak on youtube in a red shirt and a Norwich scarf.

Your days are over, I understand that. You're possibly scouting City as being your next team to support. I understand that. Just behave.

What is it they say nowadays? oh wait a minute i've got it!
hoots you have been well and truly owned!

glen quagmire said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

What is it they say nowadays? oh wait a minute i've got it!
hoots you have been well and truly owned!
How and why?,I'm not the one who's upset, I'm here for a bit of banter and a laugh, I've never used offencive language or personal attacks? so why am I owned?

TheMightyQuinn said:
hoot said:

:)

TheMightyQuinn said:

Can only agree with TMQ here blues
why bother conversing with these rag cunts
they're more than likely 12-14 year olds who have never been near manchester, never mind the borough of trafford

ignore them and they will die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.