only 18K season tickets sold

squirtyflower said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Why don't you rags fuck off and blues stop giving these dick wits the opportunity of human interaction.

Fuck off back to your own forums and discuss signing shit players from Bolton with lads from Korea, Taiwan and Essex.

Can only agree with TMQ here blues
why bother conversing with these rag *****
they're more than likely 12-14 year olds who have never been near manchester, never mind the borough of trafford

ignore them and they will die
Meet up for a pint in the Bishop Blaize or the Mitchell Arms if you want.

bumbles said:
right Im back where was I ...oh yes I remember..

lets look at this from your perspective ...I would question that with all the hullabollu over your club , new players , the money etc..adn the clamour for a bigger stadium ..and the end of the wait for silverware..

not to mention your view that city fans alone are loyal and everyone else who has had success is purely a johnny come lately..

why did you only sell 26k for a cup game last season

why were games unsold even for £5/£10 tickets

why on the last game of the seaosn you didnt sell out ..

strange ...or by your description , anyone who turns up WHEN you win something then they should be classed as gloryhunters?

I seem to remember that scum fans HAVE to attend games as part of your club's ticketing policy..

-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm --

hoot said:
glen quagmire said:
Then surely, you would not BUY a shirt, swelling the coffers of the OWNERS then?

FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!
A protest is still a protest no matter what.

Protest my arse...who actually gets the money from those green and YELLOW scarves ??

-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 pm --

bumbles said:
"FFS! is it a protest or not? Thick red scummy twats, they can't even do a good protest, without fucking it up!"

I think the opening post about only 18k ST sales contracidcts your point.

we are quite good at protest..rememebr the defeat of Murdoch in 98 ...unlike both you are the scouscer we didnt hawk ourselves around the globe looking for a buyer just so we could buy players....but that point is probably beyond you .
"

But hawking yourselves around the world looking for a rich Knight in shining armour is excactly what you are doing...Didnt you go to the far east looking for investors, then you do the bond thing then the red Knights..god your the prostitutes of football..<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 pm --<br /><br />
Mastes1 said:
RBmk2 said:
Sorry to break this to you mate but you're hardly in a position to lecture anyone regarding takeovers....your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing....and you know as well as anyone that in today's market you are up to your necks in it if you don't find a buyer soon with more money than sense.

And in true rag style-to try and pretend that you lot some how did it all "the right way" is just typically deluded bollocks.
You've been bankrolled in the past and bailed out of the financial and logistical shit..not least by us....so don't get all self-righteous and "high and mighty" about us bein "hawked around".....
and who were the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees?Who were the ones spending £30million on Ferdinand 8 YEARS ago...a player who cost Leeds £12 million the season before.......??????
It's a game YOU LOT created long before we got there mucker...we've just upped the ante,and your squirming inside-hence you being here and leaving your little digs under the veil of "banter."

I hope,to use an old army phrase we "stick it in and twist it" wherever we can.Tevez was just the start.
We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

And hey....-like the Billy Joel song goes..."we didn't start the fire..."
Its attitudes like this that will make City more hated than ManU from opposing fans. Some one also said the same in the Torres thread "We should just bid high for him, not to buy him but to make Chelsea pay more". City will become the most hated club with crap like that.

Hated as opposed to being ridiculed or felt sorry for...this club is hated because of the money not the fans..
show me any post from any rag forum going back 20 years where a rag has stuck up for us and told the scum posters to ease off...

you cant and you wont...

"But hawking yourselves around the world looking for a rich Knight in shining armour is excactly what you are doing...Didnt you go to the far east looking for investors, then you do the bond thing then the red Knights..god your the prostitutes of football..".

I can't believe anybody got it so wrong, the club is not hawking anywhere, a so called take over group is.

hoot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I find your lot eternally offensive.

When you're not spitting on old women, raping canteen staff or beating children, you're usually found weeping at some AIG sponsored Liverpool esque sponsored mourning marathon.
Those type of stories used to get the Normans and Saxons wound up a few years ago, a small group of our gang think the same about most other fans.

You're only on here for the wind up so dont expect any quarter from us weve had 34years to learn all the tricks you throw at us..you lot on the other hand are novices when it comes to making excuses cos up til now you havent had to..
welcome to the era of equality.

samharris said:
hoot said:
Those type of stories used to get the Normans and Saxons wound up a few years ago, a small group of our gang think the same about most other fans.

You're only on here for the wind up so dont expect any quarter from us weve had 34years to learn all the tricks you throw at us..you lot on the other hand are novices when it comes to making excuses cos up til now you havent had to..
welcome to the era of equality.
The truth is the truth no matter what spin you put on it, some figures may be wrong, I'm no accountant.

hoot said:
"But hawking yourselves around the world looking for a rich Knight in shining armour is excactly what you are doing...Didnt you go to the far east looking for investors, then you do the bond thing then the red Knights..god your the prostitutes of football..".

I can't believe anybody got it so wrong, the club is not hawking anywhere, a so called take over group is.[/q

you thought i meant the club ?? silly person..im talking to you " the protestor" the rag on a City forum..the one who's only hope so far could only come up with £700 million( £800 million shy of the owners valuation)
you dont think that the biggest club in the world would be sold for less than half price did you.... oh excuse me whilst i piss myself laughing..

come over to the transfer forum..re hash old memories of what its like to bid for the top players..a sort of trip down memory lane sort of thing...

Or would it be too much to take ??

"Hated as opposed to being ridiculed or felt sorry for...this club is hated because of the money not the fans..
show me any post from any rag forum going back 20 years where a rag has stuck up for us and told the scum posters to ease off...

you cant and you wont..."

Sorry I for one never had the Internet 20 years ago.

You're post was about clubs hawking themselves.

hoot said:
"Hated as opposed to being ridiculed or felt sorry for...this club is hated because of the money not the fans..

where do you get off thinking that post was aimed at you ?? i was replying to masters1.

samharris said:
hoot said:

where do you get off thinking that post was aimed at you ?? i was replying to masters1.
Sorry, I thought I saw a quote, my apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.