only 18K season tickets sold

nashark said:
Why are people responding to United fans?

Their days of success are over. United are nothing now.
Strange logic, so a team without success are nothing?

bumbles said:
RBmk2 said:
Sorry to break this to you mate but you're hardly in a position to lecture anyone regarding takeovers....your board was warned about the Glazer intentions months beforehand and still did nothing....and you know as well as anyone that in today's market you are up to your necks in it if you don't find a buyer soon with more money than sense.

And in true rag style-to try and pretend that you lot some how did it all "the right way" is just typically deluded bollocks.
You've been bankrolled in the past and bailed out of the financial and logistical shit..not least by us....so don't get all self-righteous and "high and mighty" about us bein "hawked around".....
and who were the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees?Who were the ones spending £30million on Ferdinand 8 YEARS ago...a player who cost Leeds £12 million the season before.......??????
It's a game YOU LOT created long before we got there mucker...we've just upped the ante,and your squirming inside-hence you being here and leaving your little digs under the veil of "banter."

I hope,to use an old army phrase we "stick it in and twist it" wherever we can.Tevez was just the start.
We now effectively control the players you're going to sign.Like the millioanire at a car boot sale,we just wait till you've bid then we bid higher.Not to buy,just to make you pay more.
Like we did with Berbatov.

Enjoy.....

And hey....-like the Billy Joel song goes..."we didn't start the fire..."

there are soo many inaccuricies and BS in this diatribe , but I havent go time to address them ....home time....

But I will point out the one that stands out...and its a blinder

"the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees"

teh fact is United were floated for less than £11m ..or about the price you paid for the torso of Jo
4m went to the edwards family the rest went on a new roof for the stretford end and seating after Hboro..

thank you and goodnight.

Dear,oh dear.
I've read some utterly desperate shite from cornered rags but this ranks amongst the best.

No wonder it was "home time."
Obviously teacher let you out of detention early.

RBmk2 said:
bumbles said:
there are soo many inaccuricies and BS in this diatribe , but I havent go time to address them ....home time....

But I will point out the one that stands out...and its a blinder

"the ones who sold their souls to the PLC to get the cash for Fergie's spending sprees"

teh fact is United were floated for less than £11m ..or about the price you paid for the torso of Jo
4m went to the edwards family the rest went on a new roof for the stretford end and seating after Hboro..

thank you and goodnight.

Dear,oh dear.
I've read some utterly desperate shite from cornered rags but this ranks amongst the best.

No wonder it was "home time."
Obviously teacher let you out of detention early.
Over the decades the prices have been as little as £6million up to over £620million, billions are sprouted about these days, way over my head, I'm just a football supporter.

Who cares?

United were spending 20 odd million on players when we were spending 500k on them and wallowing in debt.

The tables now look like they've turned.

If the rags can't handle that we're simply playing the game as opposed to inventing our own game then so be it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Simple as that.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Who cares?

United were spending 20 odd million on players when we were spending 500k on them and wallowing in debt.

If the rags can't handle that we're simply playing the game as opposed to inventing our own game then so be it.

I can remember city being the first team to spend a Million pound on a player, or has the Vodka damaged my Brain cells, but the rest is irrelevant, we could afford players due to club revenue

hoot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Who cares?

I can remember city being the first team to spend a Million pound on a player, or has the Vodka damaged my brian cells, but the rest is irrelevant, we could afford players due to club review.

Who cares where the money comes from?

It means fuck all at the end of the day.

Is it fair? Probably not.

Would United love to have a billionaire chairman who was debt free and keen to invest? Most definitely. To pretend otherwise is tragic.

You're always one step behind the scousers.

TheMightyQuinn said:
hoot said:
I can remember city being the first team to spend a Million pound on a player, or has the Vodka damaged my brian cells, but the rest is irrelevant, we could afford players due to club review.

Would United love to have a billionaire chairman who was debt free and keen to invest? Most definitely. To pretend otherwise is tragic.

Seems strange you bring LFC up, they took 27 years to pull away to 18 titles, we was on 7 each, but it only took 19 years to level it up.

TheMightyQuinn said:
hoot said:

Love it when you're onside fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.