Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, 3, er 2

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, er 3

hgblue said:
moomba said:
I'm not convinced Parker makes them all that much better anyway.

He runs a lot, and looks really tired, then picks himself up and runs a lot again, then looks really tired. And makes sure everyone in the crowd and an TV knows just how much he is running, and just how tired he is.

In reality he is a decent, but limited midfielder.

The most over rated player in the history of the Premier League imo.

Lol, do you even watch Spurs??
What a ridiculous assertion to make

Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, no 3, er

updated... spurs will do well to get 37 points from a possible 36 so only manchester could possibly get 90 points

City 63 (need 27 from 36): Bolton(H), Swansea(A), Chelsea(H), Stoke(A), Sunderland(H), Arsenal(A), WBA(H), Norwich (A), Wolves(A), United(H), Newcastle(A), QPR(H)

United 61 (29/36): Tottenham(A), WBA(H), Wolves(A), Fulham(H), Blackburn(A), QPR(H), Wigan(A), Villa(H), Everton(H), City(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A)

Spurs 53 (37/36): United(H), Everton(A), Stoke(H), Chelsea(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A), Norwich(H), Bolton(A), QPR(A), Blackburn(H), Villa(A), Fulham(H)

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, no 3, er

Lord BLue said:
updated... spurs will do well to get 37 points from a possible 36 so only manchester could possibly get 90 points

City 63 (need 27 from 36): Bolton(H), Swansea(A), Chelsea(H), Stoke(A), Sunderland(H), Arsenal(A), WBA(H), Norwich (A), Wolves(A), United(H), Newcastle(A), QPR(H)

United 61 (29/36): Tottenham(A), WBA(H), Wolves(A), Fulham(H), Blackburn(A), QPR(H), Wigan(A), Villa(H), Everton(H), City(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A)

Spurs 53 (37/36): United(H), Everton(A), Stoke(H), Chelsea(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A), Norwich(H), Bolton(A), QPR(A), Blackburn(H), Villa(A), Fulham(H)

in all fairness so would any team no matter how good

I wonder just how crucial this will be:

Never an easy place to go to at the best of times and they hate the rags almost as much as we do.

Chippy_boy said:
I wonder just how crucial this will be:

Never an easy place to go to at the best of times and they hate the rags almost as much as we do.

you've also got to fancy/hope that one of their three away games against the bottom 5 end in dropped points, they'll be fighting for their lives and hopefully they can pull of a shock!

Daveth said:
hgblue said:
moomba said:
I'm not convinced Parker makes them all that much better anyway.

He runs a lot, and looks really tired, then picks himself up and runs a lot again, then looks really tired. And makes sure everyone in the crowd and an TV knows just how much he is running, and just how tired he is.

In reality he is a decent, but limited midfielder.

I think you confused the word "ridiculous" with "accurate"

SWP's back said:
Daveth said:
hgblue said:

Well im not sure about the most overratted in the history of the prem

I am just glad the elephant man is no longer in charge at Sunderland. O'Neil might get them to actually put up a fight

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Daveth said:

Well im not sure about the most overratted in the history of the prem

Name one thing he excels at (apart from running around a lot). Name one player who was more over rated in the history of the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.