Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, 3, er 2

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, er 3

Best result yesterday was Spuds getting hammered by their biggest rivals.

Granted, they will be without Parker, but the psychology will be such, we can be sure they will be looking to make amends in front of their own fans.

A top four place is once again in the melting pot and for that reason, I believe they will get something.

As long as we do our job against Bolton, a four or five point lead come Sunday night, we will be on our way.

I read somewhere we play first nine times during this title run-in, that can't be dismissed.

I'm not convinced Parker makes them all that much better anyway.

He runs a lot, and looks really tired, then picks himself up and runs a lot again, then looks really tired. And makes sure everyone in the crowd and an TV knows just how much he is running, and just how tired he is.

In reality he is a decent, but limited midfielder.

moomba said:

He runs a lot, and looks really tired, then picks himself up and runs a lot again, then looks really tired. And makes sure everyone in the crowd and an TV knows just how much he is running, and just how tired he is.

I know he wasn't on his own but the was piss poor yesterday.

Spurs have to be well up for it on Sunday as their season could well start to unravel. I think they'll respond to this.

moomba said:

I likened Parker to Barton
Run round loads and can't read a game

The Pink Panther said:
moomba said:

I likened Parker to Barton
Run round loads and can't read a game

How very dare you dis our Scotty, the darling of the Prem League!!

moomba said:

The most over rated player in the history of the Premier League imo.

Scott Parker is brilliant for spurs for about half an hour, until he gets booked.
Even though he got motm in the liverpool game, he gave away three silly silly free kicks in great positions, which spurs could easily have been punished for and then found themselves with a real struggle to get anything out of that game.
Yesterday he got booked early on and then had no real impact on the game, i suppose thats the case for the whole of the spurs team yesterday though.
I personally think Sandros just as good ( if not better) than parker.
The only difference between this season and last for me, is not Scott Parker but Emmanuel Adebayor

No matter how many times I look at remaining fixtures - it all comes down to the derby. For that not to be the deciding game, we need to lose 2 before it, and they win the lot. Just can't see that happening.

Of course the other scenario is, they fall away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.