Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, 3, er 2

My BBC predictor result have us winning the title on Monday April 30th at the conclusion of the derby. Not to tempt fate but wouldn't that be something.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 pm --<br /><br />My BBC predictor result have us winning the title on Monday April 30th at the conclusion of the derby. Not to tempt fate but wouldn't that be something.

Pam said:
My BBC predictor result have us winning the title on Monday April 30th at the conclusion of the derby. Not to tempt fate but wouldn't that be something.

-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 pm --

My BBC predictor result have us winning the title on Monday April 30th at the conclusion of the derby. Not to tempt fate but wouldn't that be something.
Come again?

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, er 3

hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
I think you confused the word "ridiculous" with "accurate"

Well im not sure about the most overratted in the history of the prem

Name one thing he excels at (apart from running around a lot). Name one player who was more over rated in the history of the Premier League.

Kieran Richardson is more over rated. I agree with the other statement though.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
Chippy_boy said:
I wonder just how crucial this will be:

United 61 (29/36): Tottenham(A), WBA(H), Wolves(A), Fulham(H), Blackburn(A), QPR(H), Wigan(A), Villa(H), Everton(H), City(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A)

Never an easy place to go to at the best of times and they hate the rags almost as much as we do.

Bollocks they do. With O'shea, Brown, Campbell and Richardson playing for them. They'll roll over and have their bellies rubbed!!

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, no 3, er

City 66 (need 24 from 33): Swansea(A), Chelsea(H), Stoke(A), Sunderland(H), Arsenal(A), WBA(H), Norwich (A), Wolves(A), United(H), Newcastle(A), QPR(H)

United 64 (26/33): WBA(H), Wolves(A), Fulham(H), Blackburn(A), QPR(H), Wigan(A), Villa(H), Everton(H), City(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A)

Looking at those fixtures, did united become favourites for the title today?

Lord BLue said:
City 66 (need 24 from 33): Swansea(A), Chelsea(H), Stoke(A), Sunderland(H), Arsenal(A), WBA(H), Norwich (A), Wolves(A), United(H), Newcastle(A), QPR(H)

United 64 (26/33): WBA(H), Wolves(A), Fulham(H), Blackburn(A), QPR(H), Wigan(A), Villa(H), Everton(H), City(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A)

No! One game at a time

Lord BLue said:

Not according to Paddy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-football/premier-league?ev_oc_grp_ids=108901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-f ... ids=108901</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.