Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 9 games

johnny crossan said:
Inter Me Nan said:
johnny crossan said:
I'll substitute Sheff United then :)
Good spot, PSG are unbeaten too.
PSG, Athletico Madrid, Juventus, and Sheff Utd have all now bit the dust. Only Barcelona, Queen of the South and us left unbeaten!

They are still unbeaten in the league!

Re: Only City still undefeated after 9 games

johnny crossan said:
Inter Me Nan said:
johnny crossan said:
I'll substitute Sheff United then :)
Good spot, PSG are unbeaten too.
PSG, Athletico Madrid, Juventus, and Sheff Utd have all now bit the dust. Only Barcelona, Queen of the South and us left unbeaten!

Well well well, I wonder how long we will keep this up

Re: Only City still undefeated after 10 games

Tbf, constant drawing of games is not a reliable score. One loss could screw everything up.

More alert about Chelsea then United. Hazard/Oscar/Torres, those are some fast players that will cause concern come match day. Should be an interesting season. I hope Newcastle goes in the mix as well, always thought fondly of Newcastle once they got rid of Joey and Lamp Post.

MSP said:
I'd rather if we had 9-0-1 in first 10 matches tbh.

8-0-2 would still leave us with 2 more points than we have.

Unbeaten means nowt in terms of our title-winning chances. (As is blindingly obvious from the fact that we are third, behind 2 teams that have lost already.)

Chippy_boy said:
MSP said:
I'd rather if we had 9-0-1 in first 10 matches tbh.

8-0-2 would still leave us with 2 more points than we have.

Unbeaten means nowt in terms of our title-winning chances. (As is blindingly obvious from the fact that we are third, behind 2 teams that have lost already.)

Exactly. When reporter asked Hart about not beaten at home record after QPR game in May he answered - I couldn't care less about that record. And he was right - the draw in that game would see that record too but wouldn't see a title.

It's exactly how I feel about this still unbeaten stuff. Couldn't care less and would rather more points while being beaten.

Sunderland have same number of defeats as rags but sits near the end of the table with 15 points less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.