Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
So you are still confident that we can win the league. I am not being defeatist but people trying to gloss over what has been a truly woeful season so far (albeit in 2nd). If we lose next week it's over for me
Yeah as confident as I was after the Villa and Wigan games.

Utd have been fucking atrocious at the back and lost games we haven't. I'm sure we will hit form and won't believe the league is Utds til they are 8 clear with 6 to play......

Hope you are right mate but even when they deserve to be beaten they keep scraping wins. Did you back the twats when getting beat?
No I wasn't watching, was all James Bond-ed up at a ball last night.

Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
And last season you'd have taken draws at Swansea, Arsenal, Everton and Sunderland and Chelsea....

So you are still confident that we can win the league. I am not being defeatist but people trying to gloss over what has been a truly woeful season so far (albeit in 2nd). If we lose next week it's over for me

in the real world a truly woeful season would see you fight relegation bottom of the table

I think you need a bit of perspective. Sides assembled at a cost of 300M plus don't fight relegation.

If we don't win a trophy this year and in reality there are 2 left - Mancini might not survive the summer.

cookster said:
Mancio said:

in the real world a truly woeful season would see you fight relegation bottom of the table

I think you need a bit of perspective. Sides assembled at a cost of 300M plus don't fight relegation.

If we don't win a trophy this year and in reality there are 2 left - Mancini might not survive the summer.
Whilst you may be right, I wouldn't be especially happy sacking a manager every time we have a trophy less season.

That's Chelsea-esque.

Ferguson has had a few of those and survived.

cookster said:
Mancio said:

That was my point. For what we have invested I am sure the owners aren't too pleased at the moment. Would CL qualification and a good cup run suffice. I am not sure. The squad certainly needs freshening up,move some out and bring some in.

SWP's back said:
Tomie makes a good point. I would rather have lost at Chelsea,beat West ham,Beat Everton and lost at home to Arsenal.

We would be better off points wise than being unbeaten.

Can people please stop going on about being unbeaten. You get fuck all trophies for this.

The derbies are pivotal and we need to be the 12th man next week.
And last season you'd have taken draws at Swansea, Arsenal, Everton and Sunderland and Chelsea....

truely woeful? really?
and why is it over if we lose next week?
talk about dramatic

cookster said:
Mancio said:

in fact we arent , and by the way , Sides assembled at a cost of 300M plus don't doesnt have any divine right to win trophy every season

We have not deserved to lose any match Liverpool aside so I think woeful is over egging the pudding.

tonea2003 said:
SWP's back said:

truely woeful? really?
and why is it over if we lose next week?
talk about dramatic

So you will be happy being 6 pts behind worst case scenario next week with us then facing the geordies away and the rags playing Sunderland at home-Not dramatic-Realistic mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.