Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

jrb said:
6 draws.

12 points lost.

TBH it's great being undefeated(?), but in the cold light of day City have already dropped 12 points, which is the equivalent to losing 4 games.

If the unthinkable should happen and we lose to United next week, that's 15 points dropped already this season, apart from being 6 points behind United.

Hmmm.

Better to be where the rag twats are with 3 defeats than where we are. But apparently not according to some.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
squirtyflower said:
Sorry-Let me reiterate Squirty. We lose and yes IMO it is going to take some doing to claw it back even at this stage. Those fuckers are not going to blow up for 2 yrs on the spin. Be honest,can you really see it. I am happy to be proven wrong but from what I have seen on the pitch is how I have formed my opinion
well i have to admit it's most unlike you to form an unshakable opinion without weighing up all the evidence

Arrrr thanks Squirty.I am glad I am top of your Christmas card list.....
unlike you, i don't do Christmas, as i find it a little hypocritical to celebrate the birth of the son of a non existent deity used to quell the masses for millennia

jrb said:
6 draws.

12 points lost.

TBH it's great being undefeated(?), but in the cold light of day City have already dropped 12 points, which is the equivalent to losing 4 games.

If the unthinkable should happen and we lose to United next week, that's 15 points dropped already this season, apart from being 6 points behind United.

Hmmm.

but it would be only 6 points, with 22 games to go

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
well i have to admit it's most unlike you to form an unshakable opinion without weighing up all the evidence

unlike you, i don't do Christmas, as i find it a little hypocritical to celebrate the birth of the son of a non existent deity used to quell the masses for millennia

Perhaps-If ypou'd read the tragic thread you will realise that I am an atheist. However Christmans is for my kids. Now cheer up you miserable fart.

jrb said:
6 draws.

12 points lost.

Hmmm.

Better to be where the rag twats are with 3 defeats than where we are. But apparently not according to some.

of course it would to say otherwise would be stupid, but we have 23 games to go

squirtyflower said:

Perhaps-If ypou'd read the tragic thread you will realise that I am an atheist. However Christmans is for my kids. Now cheer up you miserable fart.
always with the personal insult, intelligent discussion must be beyond your brain cell

tonea2003 said:
squirtyflower said:
but you didn't say anything about being unhappy, you said it would be all over

Sorry-Let me reiterate Squirty. We lose and yes IMO it is going to take some doing to claw it back even at this stage. Those fuckers are not going to blow up for 2 yrs on the spin. Be honest,can you really see it. I am happy to be proven wrong but from what I have seen on the pitch is how I have formed my opinion

why aren't they, they are awful at the back, you are doing what others do, let them get away with their reputation.
to give up now is ridiculous

Correct the rags can't defend, pepper them with crosses and shots and they cock up. what we can't do is sit back hoping their attack can not get through. We need to go out up tempo, positive attacking line up.

SWP's back said:
We have not deserved to lose any match Liverpool aside so I think woeful is over egging the pudding.

Performances woeful IMO
League postion-Acceptable at the moment

Woeful? Compared to what standard?

Opinion changed-Everything is rosy in the garden!

Oh and Squirty isn't a miserable old fart as he feels offended by it!
i see you have managed an extra word as well now

well done that must have taxed your cell somewhat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.