Onuoha & Ireland + £15m for Milner

Ireland had as good a season a year ago as Milner had this year, I'd still get rid because Ireland thinks his shit smells of roses and has a wonky brain. Onouha should be kept if possible but I fear he's had enough of sitting on the bench.

i can't get my head round the fact that City are prepared to let Ireland go, he's our best player!!!

Deal of the decade, for Villa. Ireland is class for me and should be going nowhere. Onuoha is off after he looked to hand his notice in on soccer am last season. Ned hasn't fulfilled his potential due to all his injuries, hopefully if he moves he can get a full season under his belt as the lad is a proper blue.

What a difference a year makes, this time last year it would have been more like Milner and £15m for Ireland, can`t really understand what makes Milner £30m worth of talent even if he is a decent player.

If this is true then I think Villa are telling us to bend over and part cheeks!.

Its insane to give away 2 of our ( now fringe ) players and 15 mil for Milner.

Is milner any better than Ireland? I know he lost the plot after his fainting episode but he should be able to get it back.

This is a great deal, but I think we should throw Hart, Richards, both Johnsons and an extra £30 million in, just to be sure we get our man

If ireland is not wanted by bobby then fair enough but not at the deal quoted here. There's better players about at that price even if we have to wait till were in the champions league because with or without milner top 4 SHOULD ! Be guaranteed this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.