Onuoha & Ireland + £15m for Milner

This would be the worst deal in City's history. Worse than Steve Daley, Mattheus Vioso, Robbie Fowler and Jo.

sorry but when did the bald nutcase ever win young player of the year award....in the whole fukin league??!!

Some of you on here are clueless...Ireland has all the skill in the world but sadly football ain't just about that, its about in the dressing room/off the pitch too.

And to say Milner is overated is basically ridiculous

Swap deals rarely happen because even if there's a will from both clubs, there is rarely a will from both players. So, the chances of this coming off are around .01% if you ask me...

Didsbury Dave said:
This would be the worst deal in City's history. Worse than Steve Daley, Mattheus Vioso, Robbie Fowler and Jo.

Worst deal in City's history? There's been some serious competition for that crown over the years hasn't there!

You didn't mention Lee Bradbury, had you forgetten him or are you struggling to supress the memory on doctors orders?

Personally I think run of the Milner is OK but not a £30million player.

BillyShears said:
Swap deals rarely happen because even if there's a will from both clubs, there is rarely a will from both players. So, the chances of this coming off are around .01% if you ask me...

Fingers crossed, would be a terrible deal if it were to go ahead

I don't want to see Ireland go. He had a poor season last year but could be a great player again this year. He has the ability, we've seen it. I had him as MOTM in about 70% of the games he played in during the 2008/09 season.

I say £15m plus Onuoha and then Ireland on a year long loan to them to see how he goes getting regular games as part of the deal (i.e. they don't have to pay a loan fee or wages for the year). Then we have the option to take him back or sell him on at the end of the year.

happy said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Worst deal in City's history? There's been some serious competition for that crown over the years hasn't there!

You didn't mention Lee Bradbury, had you forgetten him or are you struggling to supress the memory on doctors orders?

Personally I think run of the Milner is OK but not a £30million player.

It would be a worst deal than Badbuy himself.

IMO Ireland is as good if not better than Milner.

If it was a straight swap or even Onouha + Ireland for Milner (given that he's English and therefore way overpriced) I'd say it's a fair trade BUT I'd still prefer to keep Ireland.

I'll be well pissed off with Mancini if he gets rid of Ireland fullstop to be honest.

For me.. Ireland Out = Mancini Out!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.