Onuoha

Gonna stick my neck out here and say right now he would be my 3rd choice centre half at city behind toure and kompany. Boatengs a better defender but struggling for form and Nedum is ahead of Lescott and Boyata in my opinion

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Oasis_City said:
Smalling is in the squad and you're wondering how Richards got in?

Capello is extracting the urine and having a laff with and at the English media with some of the players he invites into the squad. Will the likes of Smalling, Bothroyd et al be the Platinum Generation.

The selection of Smalling and Bothroyd, says more about the complete lack of depth in decent English players than Capello's wisdom. England are an average team. You can't imagine Spain or Germany, scratching around in their 2nd division, trying to find a striker.

Next, we'll be scouring the SPL, to find Scottish players with English grandmothers.

NewbBlue said:
Onuouha's too good not to keep.

He's playing great for Sunderland.

He'd be one of our best defenders.

I hope he comes back next year in the same way the Hart has this year. But I fear that he is enjoying life at Sunderland and would want to stay.

The Chief!

I miss him in this world of change!

And he looks best in Sky Blue!

There has to be a place in our 25 for this man - he's pure Blue

itsnevereasy said:
NewbBlue said:
Onuouha's too good not to keep.

He's playing great for Sunderland.

He'd be one of our best defenders.

I hope he comes back next year in the same way the Hart has this year. But I fear that he is enjoying life at Sunderland and would want to stay.

Such a pity we didn't have him for Arsenal. No red, who knows where we'd be right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.