OP: Noel's final day rollercoaster - Do you buy it?

Darkhorse

Looks reasonably genuine, but why has it taken so long to surface. I have heard him talk about the final day a couple of times and haven't heard him mention being filmed. IIRC he has mentioned how much he liked those reaction videos on youtube.

I was speaking to a friend just a moment ago, who believes this is just the kind of stunt that record labels would pull to increase interest in his new video. What do you think? Reenactment or Real?

Darkhorse said:
Looks reasonably genuine, but why has it taken so long to surface. I have heard him talk about the final day a couple of times and haven't heard him mention being filmed. IIRC he has mentioned how much he liked those reaction videos on youtube.

I was speaking to a friend just a moment ago, who believes this is just the kind of stunt that record labels would pull to increase interest in his new video. What do you think? Reenactment or Real?
i thought the celebrations were a bit timid tbh..... just my opinion thought

Why was the bar closed? Chile is only 4 hours behind us,what time do bars open over there?

I would agree with the fake theory,his reactions were nothing like any of the genuine videos we have seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.