OP: Noel's final day rollercoaster - Do you buy it?

you have to wonder why any city fan would want themselves filmed whilst going through those pressures, it was bad enough without knowing that my actions would be released to the world on youtube!

also strange how he is standing up for the whole thing, is this something that people do to relieve some of the stress?

Didsbury Dave said:
Of course it's real. Nonsense to suggest otherwise.

He reacted a little bit like me. So stunned that we nearly blew it that it took a while for the shock to lift.

A while? Took me about 3 months

Does raise some questions as I wouldn't of had anyone filming me during those last 20 minutes. Went through hell and back.

yatesy94 said:
Does raise some questions as I wouldn't of had anyone filming me during those last 20 minutes. Went through hell and back.

You can probably bet we wouldn't see it had we lost... it would have just been deleted.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He reacted a little bit like me. So stunned that we nearly blew it that it took a while for the shock to lift.

My wife still takes the mickey out of me about the state I was in when I got back home. I was just sitting in silence, open mouthed. In reality I couldn't quite get over the fact that we nearly blew it!

Euphoria set in the following morning and stayed for weeks.

Didsbury Dave said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:

My wife still takes the mickey out of me about the state I was in when I got back home. I was just sitting in silence, open mouthed. In reality I couldn't quite get over the fact that we nearly blew it!

Euphoria set in the following morning and stayed for weeks.

I watched it back again last night from 85 mins onwards, at least twice a week this occurs and the Mrs thinks i'm mad.

I still get tears in my eyes and goosebumps when Aguero sprints away from the goal..............magical

My wife has always hated football and she sometimes asks me to put the last five minutes on when we've had a few!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.