Operation One End

The issue is all the tourists in there. There were loads of them tonight. There were a few of us singing in 114. The rest spent the match taking fucking pictures.

109-111 made much more noise; it doesn't matter where the away fans are, you need like minded people sat together in the same blocks to generate the noise.

I've never been for it but I thought more songs went round the ground than normal tonight

If we keep it like that for some games people will get used to it. It feels like moving to a new ground. When people get to know the others around them and people know what sort of fans go there it will improve.

Goater666 said:
M22 Blue said:
You can't have a great atmosphere without any rival fans to vibe off.

And similarly you can make a fucking great atmosphere with the rival fans where they are e.g Hamburg.

Grounds like Anfield (Kop) and Old Trafford (Stetford End) are fucking morgues 90% of the time.

Listening / watching on the computer, the vast majority of noise was from the Germans. Did it matter where it was coming from?

I've always said, the away fans need to be in the south stand... There needs to be some 'banter' between the fans!

Think the majority of fans knew this would be the case ages ago, hopefully the powers that be will see that now. As for the excuses, Villereal was apparently poor due to there being 17 fans there, now it was poor because the fans were tourists in those seats! Turn it in boys it's finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.