Operation One End

You can't just do it as a one off here and there, throw a load of tax dodgers in there and expect it to work. 111 were very quiet tonight, no fat guys in pink t shirts for the wideboys to obsess over all game

It's time to put it to bed. Majority of noise came from the Bayern fans. Infact the sung throughout the entire match and were well co-ordinated.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Was poor however I agree about the tourists. One guy waited until the 70th minute to ask me who our right back was.

He should've bought a programme, i cant talk though, my mate had my cards(i was supposed to be working away in london tonight but got put back to next week) could be plenty of tourists, but they are normally fans that dont get to see many games!

awful tonight. maybe if that end was all season ticket so would hopefully get better as people get to know those around them, but for me leave the away fans where they currently are.

Embarrassing support tonight. There's not a team in Europe who wouldn't be jealous of our resources and quality in depth in squad, yet there's not one of them who would not get behind their team better than we did tonight.

Quite frankly, our support has been disgusting this season. If we don't score early then everyone sits there like a set of cardboard cut-outs until we do. We then have thirty seconds of Poznan, two minutes of songs and then get back to being a set of waxwork models again.

I tried (fruitlessly) to get them going for a bit in our block then just gave it up as a bad job.

What has happened to us? Spoiled?

All as I know is that we have been lambasted at several away game of late for being the "worst" supporters they have seen for some while and I agree with them.

European fans in particular must come to our place and laugh their socks off at us for the pathetic level of support we give our team.

Do we deserve the team we have now? The fans of a decade ago probably did but not anymore.

A mess. Seats were allocated to people but were covered with netting. Nobody got settled until half an hour gone. Sack this sixth form style campaign off now.

It was a failure so don't try and mend what ain't broke. The best seats should be City seats.

No matter where the away fans were it would have been shite tonight due to the circumstances. People were nervous and anxious about going though and it was a bit of a wet lettuce. Also moving away fans and putting "normal or day tripper fans" in there doesnt work! Unless they move 109,110 and 111 into the three blocks normally used by away fans and join the sth stand with kiddies corner it will never work anyway!

Atmosphere tonight was shite the majority of the singers in East stand couldn't see the away fans and as for joining the south stand with the East stand seemed more like level 3 had been moved into there,thought it was a crap idea now i'm positive it was. Please lets not try it again,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.