Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

oakiecokie said:
Why Always Ste said:
Would love it if City unveiled plans for Safe standing...

More likely to be shown a new type of HotDog by Jamie, tasted by Javi Garcia.

Watch the mass exodus from the stands as they unveil some crap posh food.

So as a fucking Disabled ST Holder,why the fuck are they asking me !! ;)
Because they are insensitive bastards oakie; just look at the fact they haven't sent me an invite, and I'm not disabled, for evidence of that. Tried ringing Sheikh Mansour last night but got an engaged tone so I guess it's not just me. Got through this morning and left him a voicemail and told him in no uncertain terms what I think about this.

I got it and I am worried for a lot of BM posters

The New York cops did a similar thing a while back. They invited loads of people to the Yankees stadium including all the people with outstanding arrest warrants. As they turned up they were locked up.

I reckon Fletcher never actually retired, so as you turn up he will be there to hand out a banning notice for
a) smoking
b) swearing
c) standing or
d) not spending enough.

Me ? paranoid, no chance but I aint going just in case.

It's one of those police stings,so if you've got any previous stay away.
Don't they think most people would be working anyway

Blue Mist said:
I got it and I am worried for a lot of BM posters

The New York cops did a similar thing a while back. They invited loads of people to the Yankees stadium including all the people with outstanding arrest warrants. As they turned up they were locked up.

I reckon Fletcher never actually retired, so as you turn up he will be there to hand out a banning notice for
a) smoking
b) swearing
c) standing or
d) not spending enough.

Me ? paranoid, no chance but I aint going just in case.

Well that's me well and truly screwed, just glad you stopped at d)

My best guess is that they will unveil their final plans to expand the stadium live at the ground, starting with the south stand. I also think that attendees will be given the chance to be the first to sign up for the £299 season tickets they have been proposing.

Another thought would be that they are going to re-name one of the stands and possibly ask for the invitees to decide it? If this was the case and you are going please pick Bert Trautmann!

theyre going to announce fergie@s been found guilty of match fixing,and rags deducted 20 points from last season,city are now champions and being crowned that day at the etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.