Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

paul1894 said:
theyre going to announce fergie@s been found guilty of match fixing,and rags deducted 20 points from last season,city are now champions and being crowned that day at the etihad
Sorry but I have a contact high up in the Premier League and I have it on very good authority that this event is scheduled for the following week. Meanwhile I got the invite East 304 and an old boy!<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:00 am --<br /><br />
york away to this! said:
it will be an announcement to say the sheikh is bored and wants his money back...
No point in inviting me then

It's to celebrate the opening of the new Metrolink to Ashton and sponsorship by IKEA.
You all get a free tram ride to Ashton and back with a free Swedish meatball slap up meal in Ashton IKEA.

As I live in Ashton I didn't get the email and I do get a lot of crap from them.

GaudinoMotors said:
It's for everyone who tweeted "ask Javi"

Aaah!! So like the posters have previously said regarding it being a police sting, it's actually rounding up the ones who've posted snide comments about Javi. Sweet.

strongbowholic said:
GaudinoMotors said:
It's for everyone who tweeted "ask Javi"

Aaah!! So like the posters have previously said regarding it being a police sting, it's actually rounding up the ones who've posted snide comments about Javi. Sweet.

It's a fun run against Javi twice around the stadium - anyone that doesn't lap him gets a free check up.

bluemoon27 said:
Wonder if they could change it to 17th then I have a day off work

I think that is a perfectly reasonable request and I am sure if you e mail the club they will be able to change the date. Could you let me know if they do as I will need to re arrange a few things.

***Stop Press***

Sheikh Mansour has called me back. He told me I'm not invited because I'm a ****.

Oh well, at least he had the decency to get back to me. Result!

Hadn't signed up to the 'special events' part of the e-mail service, so haven't received this. I've also rented out my season ticket at the mo until I secure myself a new job. If I just turn up on spec on Weds morning for the alien abduction, am I likely to need my season ticket?

Perhaps they are looking for a correct match for vinnies groin so we can get him back in time for west ham.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 pm --<br /><br />Perhaps they are looking to cast blue moon rising the return part deux

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.