Opposition view: Newcastle United

Newcastle are going to struggle to stay up this year.

Especially with the ticking time bomb that is Joe Kinnear and Alan Pardew's relationship.

Probably the worst oppo view I've ever read, you might as well change the "what you think of City" question to "what do you think of our rich sugar daddy just using us as a plaything, ruining football until he gets bored, blah blah effing blah"

I can't wait to see the day someone wants to pump money in to one of these jealous clubs because if the fans don't come out en-mass refusing the money they are hypocritical morons

The irony of the whole "ill informed stuff" is that Newcastle and Everton were two of the clubs that ADUG looked at before opting for City, wouldn't mind betting they would love to have been us.

blueyorkie said:
The irony of the whole "ill informed stuff" is that Newcastle and Everton were two of the clubs that ADUG looked at before opting for City, wouldn't mind betting they would love to have been us.

You bet they would love to have been us and any one of them that says different is a lying twat

Just been on his site and am gobsmacked that he isn't a late teen/20-something type fan given what he posited. There is possibly THE best quote about football (which is from Bobby Robson) on his site though which I have lifted (sorry Ed):

“What is a club in any case?" “Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it.

It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes."

“It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city."

“It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

His comments aren't representative of any Newcastle fans I know (granted its only half a dozen or so) on the whole they seem happy for us, or at least they've been happy that I'm happy which is good enough for me.
Ed seems like a bit of a cock though and if those views that have been put across are how he genuinely feels then I suggest he uses his time on the Internet more productively and looks into what's happening at our club, at least then his opinions might then be based on a bit of a fucking clue and not plucked from the red top jokers.
As for the game, a comfortable 3-1 win.

bluevengence said:
2sheikhs said:
If he'd been given more time, I dare say he'd be saying Yaya's on £300k a week.

He also forgot to mention that the arabs will soon get bored and will fook off

1oq5b6.jpg

This is what it feels like not to be City. ;)

does anybody sit in/near block 119? looking to meet new people as my season ticket is on my own :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.