Opposition view: Swansea City

Ric

Administrator
On the site now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=495</a>

Thanks to Steven from the Swansea Oh Swansea fanzine for taking the time to answer the questions.

apart from the "i don't like like clubs with owners pumping money into it" who seems like a dig it was a nice read well done

MihaiCity said:
apart from the "i don't like like clubs with owners pumping money into it" who seems like a dig it was a nice read well done
When your club doesn't have an owner pumping huge sums of money in then you're always going to be resentful of those who do. If Swansea suddenly had a billionaire owner spending big on the club I'd imagine his attitude would soon change.

Matty said:
MihaiCity said:
When your club doesn't have an owner pumping huge sums of money in then you're always going to be resentful of those who do. If Swansea suddenly had a billionaire owner spending big on the club I'd imagine his attitude would soon change.
I'd feel like that too if I'd just spent £12m on a total wankstain of a striker.

If we are going to win the premier league this a must win game for us, anything less then a win will not do. With it being away at least Swansea will have to come out and attack us to some extent, they can't defend for most of the game the way most teams do against us, even when were away. Hopefully those 6 players which were rested will be brought back for this game.

They are always going to mention the money, when asked their perception on City, what do you thing they are going to say?

He seems a decent bloke and does acknowledge that our fans deserve the success.

One of the better ones we've had.

Why do City fans get bent out of shape when the money issue come up? It is a fair claim by any fan who's club doesn't have the luxury of buying great players. We'd feel the same way had our owner gone to West Ham instead. It's just a fact of life. I expect fans of other clubs to feel this way. It's just human. That said, back to football, great article and hope we dick them hen they come here.

Dax777 said:
Why do City fans get bent out of shape when the money issue come up? It is a fair claim by any fan who's club doesn't have the luxury of buying great players. We'd feel the same way had our owner gone to West Ham instead. It's just a fact of life. I expect fans of other clubs to feel this way. It's just human. That said, back to football, great article and hope we dick them hen they come here.

I never begrudged a club having money, I was indifferent to Chelsea getting roman. its a cheap shot made from desperate and jealous people.

de niro said:
Dax777 said:

I never begrudged a club having money, I was indifferent to Chelsea getting roman. its a cheap shot made from desperate and jealous people.

For me, the Chelsea revolution helped liven up the Premiership when only U****d and Arsenal looked set to win the title. Even further investment has now led to the most open title race in years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.