Opposition view: Swansea City

peoffrey said:
de niro said:
Dax777 said:
Why do City fans get bent out of shape when the money issue come up? It is a fair claim by any fan who's club doesn't have the luxury of buying great players. We'd feel the same way had our owner gone to West Ham instead. It's just a fact of life. I expect fans of other clubs to feel this way. It's just human. That said, back to football, great article and hope we dick them hen they come here.

I never begrudged a club having money, I was indifferent to Chelsea getting roman. its a cheap shot made from desperate and jealous people.

For me, the Chelsea revolution helped liven up the Premiership when only U****d and Arsenal looked set to win the title. Even further investment has now led to the most open title race in years.
here here

TBooksbluearmy said:
If we are going to win the premier league this a must win game for us, anything less then a win will not do. With it being away at least Swansea will have to come out and attack us to some extent, they can't defend for most of the game the way most teams do against us, even when were away. Hopefully those 6 players which were rested will be brought back for this game.

Don't you believe it. I remember very, very well us going to West Brom two years ago, and they played it exactly as if they were playing away. It was amazing. Ten men behind the ball, and trying to catch us on the break. For many of these teams, one point against City is now a victory. We'll have to pick the lock, again. That is why we need a very strong midfield, plus Navas and Kolarov, to get round the back if needs be.

"What is your perception of City as a club?

If I'm honest I'm not really a fan of clubs with owners who pump vast sums of money into their club. "

Yawn.

Swansea City are a fantastic attacking team who play with a lot of confidence, unless are players are in the right mood I'm expecting a shock result.

Ryan Deary said:
Swansea City are a fantastic attacking team who play with a lot of confidence, unless are players are in the right mood I'm expecting a shock result.

If your expecting it why will it be a shock?????

pfazz said:
Ryan Deary said:

If your expecting it why will it be a shock?????

Very good point, very well made.

Ryan Deary said:
I always thought a shock was something that happened & it wasnt expected .if you are expecting it it wont be a shock

Dax777 said:
Why do City fans get bent out of shape when the money issue come up? It is a fair claim by any fan who's club doesn't have the luxury of buying great players. We'd feel the same way had our owner gone to West Ham instead. It's just a fact of life. I expect fans of other clubs to feel this way. It's just human. That said, back to football, great article and hope we dick them hen they come here.

Seamus Coleman cost Everton 90K from an Irish club and will turn a huge profit if he was to ever leave. He may be 1 in a million but it's a cop out for opposing fans to always bring up money. It's all in the scouting to help level the playing field a bit. Michu was seen as a bargin for them last season before a bad 2nd half plus injuries currently.

peoffrey said:
de niro said:
Dax777 said:

I never begrudged a club having money, I was indifferent to Chelsea getting roman. its a cheap shot made from desperate and jealous people.

For me, the Chelsea revolution helped liven up the Premiership when only U****d and Arsenal looked set to win the title. Even further investment has now led to the most open title race in years.

Completely agree with this, its a fact that the league is now far more exciting than was ever the case during the early 'naughties' when it was the same old 4 getting to the top table season in season out. Now we are in the healthier position of there being arguably 7 clubs with a realistic shout for the Champions League places and some of the reason for that is clearly the investments made at Chelski, City, Spuds to a lesser extent not to mention the financial restraint forced upon both Arsenal and nited by their owners and the gradual decline of Liverpool as a major force. Long may it continue as far as I am concerned and I will also be quite happy when another club gets a slice of the cherry as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.