Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

I feel sick.

The guy is a grade A* twat, he knows fuck all about football,he supports Man Utd and constantly comes out and chats shit about City.

Bad bad move Roberto.

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

shadygiz said:
franksven said:
And we have to respect theirs, after all they have injected over 500m into our club.

bollocks to that fella; why should we sit back whilst this parasite takes a wage from our club at the same time publicly sticking two fingers up at us....piss take IMHO

You've summed it up there mate, he's a parasite, happy to jump on the City gravy train having done nothing but publicly criticise our club every time Sky were stupid enough to give him air time.

Its nothing to do with his rag associations for me, its purely that he's never had a positive word for our club and has been a failure every where he's coached/managed.

Rammyblues said:
On a positive note at least he won't be commetating on our games and won't be slagging us off in the press, other than that fuck off Platt.

I bet he wears a green and yellow scarf at the derby.

Who should we write to at the club about this?

Mancini could have chosen anyone but why this fucking prick?

Can we have a poll to jug how the bluemoon public feel about this calamity?

Re: Platt Out

Ricster said:
Fuckin hate the guy and hasn't been to nice about us in the past.

Former Rag too and a season ticket holder i believe.

Thought we'd have learnt our lesson after Hughes.

Agent Platt, close the door on the way out!

Agreed,he,s a slimey get,noticed though since Mancini arrived his comments on us have been getting more and more positive.Obviously lining himself up for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.