Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

I DONT CARE WHY HES HERE

I DONT CARE WHOSE PAYING HIS WAGES

AND I DONT CARE WHO APPOINTED HIM

I would not give this shit eating red piece of scum the steam off my shite .

The way he speaks in such a derogatory about City how can we even think of giving this rag twat a job unless its licking the urinals clean at COMS

Rammyblues said:
On a positive note at least he won't be commetating on our games and won't be slagging us off in the press, other than that fuck off Platt.

First Marwood now Platt are we just giving jobs to shit sky commentators?! George Graham will be signing up any minute!

4751936057_b0c13cb017.jpg

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

shadygiz said:
franksven said:
And we have to respect theirs, after all they have injected over 500m into our club.

bollocks to that fella; why should we sit back whilst this parasite takes a wage from our club at the same time publicly sticking two fingers up at us....piss take IMHO

lol... as if you think they give a fook what you and me think about him, what you going to do boycott you're season ticket ? The way there flying out at the moment, I'm sure somebody will gladly take you're place.

Pretty annoyed with this, always hated us.
And now we are paying him :o

I get it now.....

They've took a leaf out of the con dem government. When things are going well wheel out bobby, when there shit bring out rag twatt bastard cuntface.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.