Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

gman07 said:
I think this isnt as bad as everyone makes it to be... he isnt in charge of anything and brought in as an experienced ex-player who knows both italian and english football...

Jesus no wonder england never can succeed in any competition if this is how ppl treat each other... talk about ott reactions...

Thank fook for gman07, a calm head at last :)

He's hung around Europe for years like a bad smell - nobody has a good word to say for him - as a player he was hugely overrated, as a manager he was a complete disaster and as an England youth coach the worst we've ever had. His punditry is the epitome of empty banality - cliched, biassed and with a vocabulary smaller than an orangutan. When Tevez scored against Arsenal last season he said the goal was blase - all you need to know really.
Big error Mancio - what was wrong with Trevor Francis - he played in Italy too!
see
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435</a>

Re: Platt Out

People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

Got to be a Marwood appointment with a bit of Mancini thrown in, it just has to be.

Marwood is starting to get on my skinny tits, as I can see him pushing, and pushing, and pushing more for Milner at ANY price! Ok, i will thrown him a bone with Johnson and will say well done on that score. But how does this guy have so much control and influence over the club? At times, it feels he is even above Khaldoon in the control pyramid.

People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.