Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

simmers said:
Totally agree, what a bunch of sad bitter bastards crying cos he's a rag etc. None of you were crying when we signed Hughes as manager

I was apoplectic when leslie arrived and this **** has just made that come back.

mcfcliam said:
mancmackem said:
Got to be a Marwood appointment with a bit of Mancini thrown in, it just has to be.

Marwood is starting to get on my skinny tits, as I can see him pushing, and pushing, and pushing more for Milner at ANY price! Ok, i will thrown him a bone with Johnson and will say well done on that score. But how does this guy have so much control and influence over the club? At times, it feels he is even above Khaldoon in the control pyramid.

Yep, fucking hate Marwood as well.

He just lingers like a bad smell.

Another twat who couldn't give a fuck about our history, fans etc...

you lot are just beyond parody. you don't have a clue who is behind the platt appointment, or what marwood is doing (the noises seem to be that he's been a major factor in getting us to the table with silva and the like).

100%manc said:
simmers said:
Totally agree, what a bunch of sad bitter bastards crying cos he's a rag etc. None of you were crying when we signed Hughes as manager, or when we signed Tevez.

Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager. I think he will be an excellent coach and totally trust Mancini's judgement. And for those counting down the days Mancini gets sacked, that's probably worse thing to say about City than Platt ever said so you should be ashamed

This is nothing to do with him being a rag. It because this twat has never had a good word to say about city. Only 3 weeks ago he was slagging us off because we are going to ruin football because of all the money we have and now he is on the book, He hates city. he is a first class twat.

Funny how he has changed his tune in exchange for a decent wage from those he was criticising... not the kind of person I would choose to be associated with in my personal life so I certainly don't want him at my beloved Manchester City.

simmers said:
Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager.
Alan Ball was a World Cup winner and one of the best players of his generation and look what he did for us. What has Platt achieved as a coach? How long since he's worked as one?

Re: Platt Out

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ricster said:
Give the guy a break? WTF???? Why? He slagged City and our owners to fuck when we became the richest club in the world, said we were ruining football and it had to be curbed. All the usual shit of a rag loving jealous prick.

Tell me why after what he has said in the past should we give him a break?
and WTF has he done as a coach? Fuck all, that's what.

I agree with you PB, but he was quite happy to slag off our owners because they have a bit of cash and now he's taking it off them. He'll be alot more smug this evening thats for sure.

Im pretty sure if Mansour knew what he'd said when Mansour first bough the club he'd have his head off his shoulders.

simmers said:
gman07 said:
I think this isnt as bad as everyone makes it to be... he isnt in charge of anything and brought in as an experienced ex-player who knows both italian and english football...

Jesus no wonder england never can succeed in any competition if this is how ppl treat each other... talk about ott reactions...

Totally agree, what a bunch of sad bitter bastards crying cos he's a rag etc. None of you were crying when we signed Hughes as manager, or when we signed Tevez.

Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager. I think he will be an excellent coach and totally trust Mancini's judgement. And for those counting down the days Mancini gets sacked, that's probably worse thing to say about City than Platt ever said so you should be ashamed

i think you're missing the point completely mate....it's not because he'a an ex-rag.

its down to the fact he has spent the last 25 years slagging off city and mocking us at every opportunity, it's also the fact he's been shit at manager and coach level wherever he has been.

He's now also proved himself to be a parasitic odious little terwat too now by gleefully holding out one hand for his cheque, whilst using the other to mock us

lancs blue said:
ballinio said:
put it this way, for the club to do well we all have to be together, the fans ,the manager & the players. I wanted to like mancini & having a bond between the fans & the manager is important but now to me he`s just another manager.I can`t ever warm to him now,this is a devisive move. Its like having roy keane at city. Platt absolutely hates us & the feeling is mutual from me.

Jesus wept, I don't like Platt and would rather he hadn't joined but your reaction is just ludicrous. Give up watching us if you feel that bad. I don't see how it affects your view of Mancini either, how can he be expected to take account of your dislikes - or anyone else's for that matter?

Anyone would think we'd appointed Keane

And suddenly with a deafening roar the crowd chanted

"ARE YOU ono IN DISGUISE ??"

Another great wind up from "ono"

Wadja mean its NOT ???

God this is one bollock I can`t forgive Bobby for !!

I hate this guy more than anyone will know.Never heard him once give us any credit, all negative stuff and bollocks spoken like a true Rag.

Didn`t Stevie Wonder sing "Heaven Help us All"

God we need it !!!!!!!!!

I am going to be totally honest - I am not worried about this appointment for football terms but just because he slagged us off at every opportunity. Now he is offered a part in the money machine - he is willing to be part of it.

Oh well he is now part of the gang so just have to get behind him and hope all goes well.

On the positive - it maybe that Bobbie needs to someone to help get his tactics across to the players because as we have seen in the World Cup there is a need to be able to have fluid play. Mr Kidd may just not get it or want to change.

Re: David Platt to join Mancity!? + OS 6page..Jesus !

Immaculate Pasta said:
KenTheLandlord said:
He isnt though, he couldn't manage in Italy as he didn't have the licence.

Have a look at the company he keeps on TV Shearer, Hanson, Lawrenson, Lineker, Crooks et al. They are there for a reason, they cannot manage or coach.

Shit decision Roberto.

Maybe Mancini needs someone he can trust with a knowledge of the English game? All i'm saying is most of this thread are jumping on a bandwagon.

Fair enough, but to be honest, its a pretty good bandwagon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.