Re: Platt Out

Ricster said:
coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

Give the guy a break? WTF???? Why? He slagged City and our owners to fuck when we became the richest club in the world, said we were ruining football and it had to be curbed. All the usual shit of a rag loving jealous prick.

Tell me why after what he has said in the past should we give him a break?

Fair enough I never heard him say that hence my blinkered opinion!

Platt out lol!

Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

100%manc said:
4751936057_b0c13cb017.jpg
Excellent work as per usual.

At least we won't have to hear his bloody commentating anymore.

We do have to see his evil mug on the bench and on the OS though.

simmers said:
gman07 said:
I think this isnt as bad as everyone makes it to be... he isnt in charge of anything and brought in as an experienced ex-player who knows both italian and english football...

Jesus no wonder england never can succeed in any competition if this is how ppl treat each other... talk about ott reactions...

Totally agree, what a bunch of sad bitter bastards crying cos he's a rag etc. None of you were crying when we signed Hughes as manager, or when we signed Tevez.

Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager. I think he will be an excellent coach and totally trust Mancini's judgement. And for those counting down the days Mancini gets sacked, that's probably worse thing to say about City than Platt ever said so you should be ashamed
Very poor attempt to justify this utter cocks credentials to be at our club, the man dispises us, have you no pride at all ? Mancini can fuck off for me now , i`ll still be here when he`s gone. As for being ashamed, why should i be ? some people should just never ever be associated with city, if you dont know that then its you who should be ashamed.

coops said:
People need to give the guy a break!! Yes he played or Utd as an apprentice get over it. Tevez is an ex rag u want him gone aswell?

It's not so much who he played for, It's the shit he's said about us, as well as the negative comments while commentating.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fooking NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What are they thinking!

Re: Platt Out

Ricster said:
Fuckin hate the guy and hasn't been to nice about us in the past.

Former Rag too and a season ticket holder i believe.

Thought we'd have learnt our lesson after Hughes.

Agent Platt, close the door on the way out!
fuck me i dont believe this!! why do we always seem to shoot our selves in the foot, just when i was really lookin forward to the new season we appoint a total and utter prick like that, bobby should have been warned what the fans would think of it.

ballinio said:
simmers said:
Totally agree, what a bunch of sad bitter bastards crying cos he's a rag etc. None of you were crying when we signed Hughes as manager, or when we signed Tevez.

Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager. I think he will be an excellent coach and totally trust Mancini's judgement. And for those counting down the days Mancini gets sacked, that's probably worse thing to say about City than Platt ever said so you should be ashamed
Very poor attempt to justify this utter cocks credentials to be at our club, the man dispises us, have you no pride at all ? Mancini can fuck off for me now , i`ll still be here when he`s gone. As for being ashamed, why should i be ? some people should just never ever be associated with city, if you dont know that then its you who should be ashamed.
So you're saying you'll be happy for the club to fail so your petty dislikes can be catered for. No wonder we've won nowt for 34 years.

Mancini obviously doesnt know what Platt has been like as a pundit i.e. constantly having a go. I have no problems with the fact that he used to play for the scum or supports the scum, its just that he has slagged us off constantly in the past on Sky Sports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.