Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

Can someone source some quotes from Platt where he is clearly desecrating our beloved club?

I know he's not popular around here but we need some stong evidence rather than reacting to hearsay... which many on here tend to do.

ballinio said:
simmers said:
Totally agree, what a bunch of sad bitter bastards crying cos he's a rag etc. None of you were crying when we signed Hughes as manager, or when we signed Tevez.

Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager. I think he will be an excellent coach and totally trust Mancini's judgement. And for those counting down the days Mancini gets sacked, that's probably worse thing to say about City than Platt ever said so you should be ashamed
Very poor attempt to justify this utter cocks credentials to be at our club, the man dispises us, have you no pride at all ? Mancini can fuck off for me now , i`ll still be here when he`s gone. As for being ashamed, why should i be ? some people should just never ever be associated with city, if you dont know that then its you who should be ashamed.

You shouldn't be associated with City. Wonder if you'll still be wanting Mancini to go if we qualify for the CL or even Win the league

gtfomb4.gif

Chick Counterfly said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
it's normally when he's on 5live or other radio stations.

so no quotes then.

here's a few

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:
simmers said:
Platt was an excellent footballer with lots of experience and has managed in Italy & England, including 3 years as England Under 21 Manager.
Alan Ball was a World Cup winner and one of the best players of his generation and look what he did for us. What has Platt achieved as a coach? How long since he's worked as one?

And if he's no good at the post appointed, I'm sure it won't be long before bobby works him out.

And as much as don't want him here, I don't have to work with him on a daily basis, so once all this blows over nobody will probably realise he's here.

Fucking hell, there's some severe overreacting in this thread.

johnny crossan said:
Chick Counterfly said:
so no quotes then.

here's a few

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435</a>

so no quotes then :P

When I see that rag t*at next at David Lloyd Im gonna give it him straight!

lancs blue said:
ballinio said:
Very poor attempt to justify this utter cocks credentials to be at our club, the man dispises us, have you no pride at all ? Mancini can fuck off for me now , i`ll still be here when he`s gone. As for being ashamed, why should i be ? some people should just never ever be associated with city, if you dont know that then its you who should be ashamed.
So you're saying you'll be happy for the club to fail so your petty dislikes can be catered for. No wonder we've won nowt for 34 years.
As if the last 34years has got anything to do with the appointment, I'm disgusted he accepted the pay check. For that he's a snake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.