Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

lancs blue said:
ballinio said:
Very poor attempt to justify this utter cocks credentials to be at our club, the man dispises us, have you no pride at all ? Mancini can fuck off for me now , i`ll still be here when he`s gone. As for being ashamed, why should i be ? some people should just never ever be associated with city, if you dont know that then its you who should be ashamed.
So you're saying you'll be happy for the club to fail so your petty dislikes can be catered for. No wonder we've won nowt for 34 years.
Did i say i`d be happy for the club to fail ? Can you read English ? The reason we`ve not won anything for years is not because of me you idiot its because of abysmal appointments like this. This man will destroy any team spirit we have, he`s an arrogant city hating prick who the players will learn to dislike pretty quickly. People like you dont seem at all bothered, i`m amazed at that.

johnny crossan said:
Chick Counterfly said:
so no quotes then.

here's a few

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435</a>

That's just a thread about him, there's no quotes

ayrshire_blue said:
Good appointment. Knws bobby very well. Get over yourselves and your bitter paranoid arrogance.

Totally agree, has anyone forgotten our assistant manager also played and coached for Manure. I personally think he'll be a good link between the players and manager.

simmers said:
ballinio said:
Very poor attempt to justify this utter cocks credentials to be at our club, the man dispises us, have you no pride at all ? Mancini can fuck off for me now , i`ll still be here when he`s gone. As for being ashamed, why should i be ? some people should just never ever be associated with city, if you dont know that then its you who should be ashamed.

You shouldn't be associated with City. Wonder if you'll still be wanting Mancini to go if we qualify for the CL or even Win the league
Explain why i shouldn`t be associated with city ?

Nijinsky 88 said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Good appointment. Knws bobby very well. Get over yourselves and your bitter paranoid arrogance.

Totally agree, has anyone forgotten our assistant manager also played and coached for Manure. I personally think he'll be a good link between the players and manager.

+1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6

this
this
this
this

Not sure what I'm most shocked about; the fact city have employed him or the fact, after his constant bile, that he has taken the job.

MCC said:
Mancini obviously doesnt know what Platt has been like as a pundit i.e. constantly having a go. I have no problems with the fact that he used to play for the scum or supports the scum, its just that he has slagged us off constantly in the past on Sky Sports.

^^^^^^^^^^

This - it has nothing to do with him being an ex rag for - me - it is all to do with the utter comtempt he has shown towards CITY in all he says and does as a pundit - he has clearly hated every aspect of 'the project' - and now he gets a slice of the action (and money)

CITY execs should have judged fans reaction on this one<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 pm --<br /><br />
MCC said:
Mancini obviously doesnt know what Platt has been like as a pundit i.e. constantly having a go. I have no problems with the fact that he used to play for the scum or supports the scum, its just that he has slagged us off constantly in the past on Sky Sports.

^^^^^^^^^^

This - it has nothing to do with him being an ex rag for - me - it is all to do with the utter comtempt he has shown towards CITY in all he says and does as a pundit - he has clearly hated every aspect of 'the project' - and now he gets a slice of the action (and money)

CITY execs should have judged fans reaction on this one

ballinio said:
lancs blue said:
So you're saying you'll be happy for the club to fail so your petty dislikes can be catered for. No wonder we've won nowt for 34 years.
Did i say i`d be happy for the club to fail ? Can you read English ? The reason we`ve not won anything for years is not because of me you idiot its because of abysmal appointments like this. This man will destroy any team spirit we have, he`s an arrogant city hating prick who the players will learn to dislike pretty quickly. People like you dont seem at all bothered, i`m amazed at that.

You said "Mancini can fuck off for me now". Well for that to happen any time soon means the club will be failing. Any manager has to be able to appoint his own backroom staff whether we like it or not. I don't like Platt but it isn't going to make me start chucking my toys out of the pram. I'll wait and see how things go in the coming season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.