Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

everyone chill guys, ok he's said some bad things, but lets just give him a chance before we judge ok, if he proves to be shit, then we can moan as long as we want

Right i would never have wanted this rag apologist at our beloved club, however it seems that people who we were all applauding yesterday do, i am fully prepared to accept they know more about their job than i do. If they think he is the best person to do that job at the moment i feel obligated to give them the benefit of the doubt. i hate platt for his constant mocking us and bigging up the rags but... he is now being paid for his professional skills at our club and i demand that he delivers . to this end i will support him in his endeavours on our (citys) behalf. though i do seem to have a strange taste in my mouth .. i will reserve further judgement til we see what he says etc.

I hate this bloke with a passion for his non-stop smug contempt of all things City dating back to our Division Two days. Absolute tw@t and I'm gutted.

so they wait until we buy our season tickets then appoint this twat,typical city still sticks.

lancs blue said:
ballinio said:
Did i say i`d be happy for the club to fail ? Can you read English ? The reason we`ve not won anything for years is not because of me you idiot its because of abysmal appointments like this. This man will destroy any team spirit we have, he`s an arrogant city hating prick who the players will learn to dislike pretty quickly. People like you dont seem at all bothered, i`m amazed at that.

You said "Mancini can fuck off for me now". Well for that to happen any time soon means the club will be failing. Any manager has to be able to appoint his own backroom staff whether we like it or not. I don't like Platt but it isn't going to make me start chucking my toys out of the pram. I'll wait and see how things go in the coming season.

depends how you measure failure mate.....look at chelsea with grant & scolari; they were still getting into the champs league and narrowly missing out on the title even though they failed

Overreaction.png

ballinio said:
simmers said:
You shouldn't be associated with City. Wonder if you'll still be wanting Mancini to go if we qualify for the CL or even Win the league
Explain why i shouldn`t be associated with city ?

You're counting down the days till Mancini gets sacked. This will only happen if he fails. What loyal City fan would actually say that? Were you crying like this when we appointed Hughes? Or When we signed Tevez? I'm sure either actually gave a toss about City before joining.

Has anyone ever thought about burning David platt

I started a thread with this title over a year ago when he was punditing for sky on our games. He spent his whole air time slating us the rubber faced twat. Well bonfire night approached and I for one will be building my wooden pyre with extra gusto this year in the hope of having this rag bastard as my guy. Match of the day would be the one that lit the bonfire this **** sits on top of. At least we've got our boo boy for next season.

simmers said:
ballinio said:
Explain why i shouldn`t be associated with city ?

You're counting down the days till Mancini gets sacked. This will only happen if he fails. What loyal City fan would actually say that? Were you crying like this when we appointed Hughes? Or When we signed Tevez? I'm sure either actually gave a toss about City before joining.

shadygiz said:
depends how you measure failure mate.....look at chelsea with grant & scolari; they were still getting into the champs league and narrowly missing out on the title even though they failed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.