Bossman Blue said:
Cannot believe City fans. This owner and his team have brought us Tevez, Adebayor. Them and the Manager have now brought us Silva and probably Yaya Toure and who knows who else to follow and all these small minded complainers can think obout is their right to be mortally offended by the Managers choice of a coach. FFKs how ungratefull can you get?

You're dead right.

What the fuck are the club thinking. Hire him, give him 2 written warnings for the shite he has said about us and then fuck the wanker off again.

The blind loyalty of people on here at times is bewildering and shows a huge lack of integrity. Justifying it by comparing him to Tevez, Hughes or Kidd is pathetic. They never spent hours slagging us off to the world on Sky.

Fuck off Platt you fucking scrubber! You have less integrity than any of the fans on here that agree with everything the club does - because the club did it. Rag twat.

shadygiz said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Really, some of what I've seen is embarrasing.

really??

have you googled david platt and MCFC tonight and seen the sheer reaction to this guys appointment across all city forums...i would definitely say you are in the minority on this one mate

So? Its still an embarrasing overreaction on this and those on the other forums.

I'm no fan of the guy, I think he's an awful pundit, and a poor manager, but he's not managing the team is he? He's not picking the tactics or making decisions, nor is he being groomed to take over should Mancini fail. For all you know, he might be a very good coach, and know his stuff. Platt is part of the backroom team, so you'll rarely see or hear him, he has no major influence.

Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

Chick Counterfly said:
johnny crossan said:
here's a few

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435</a>

so no quotes then :P

a few more from mcfn
Original Dub wrote:

He sits there with that smug head spouting off cliches like they're running out of stock, intimating that Mancini has "spoken to him" about how things are going.... and then these corkers:

"Mancini had an easy start to his city career given the fixtures, but he still had to win those games...."
"They've managed to shore up the defence but that could be coincidence"
"Its not easy when you're replacing a manager at a football club that's as popular as Mark Hughes was"

and concludes his "insight" into the race for fourth by sitting firmly on the fence.

"I wouldn't like to say City are favourites for fourth because that would be disrespectful to Villa, Liverpool and Spurs"

Bossman Blue said:
Cannot believe City fans. This owner and his team have brought us Tevez, Adebayor. Them and the Manager have now brought us Silva and probably Yaya Toure and who knows who else to follow and all these small minded complainers can think obout is their right to be mortally offended by the Managers choice of a coach. FFKs how ungratefull can you get?

Im no big fan of David platt myself, but every employee of MCFC deserves our support untill they have been proven to be shit.

This place just redefined the term ott.

Bossman Blue said:

This.

Forzacitizens said:
Bossman Blue said:

this mate

lets just see how platt does first
Agree with you guys, just see what he brings to the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.